247Blinds Reviews

Consumer ratings of 247Blinds

Feedback for www.247blinds.co.uk/ has been compiled from 9347 Customer Reviews

• 24/10/2014
  • The UK’s leading online supplier of made to measure blinds. We offer a massive selection high quality window blinds in many styles, colours, fabrics and shades with unbeatable prices. With a simple to use website offering instant quotes and next day delivery across many of our blinds we are the first choice for all your blinds needs.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.247blinds.co.uk/
11-Feb

roman blind

Service rating : We bought two Roman blinds, they never worked and fell apart quickly. They either wouldn't go up or down as the mechanisms don't work. Then the chord fell apart on both. The quality of the materials is poor and cheap and so is the manufacturing. I called the company who said they had changed the manufactures as they were aware of the issues. They offered to send us a new pair free of charge and let us keep the original ones too. I thought that was a fair response so accepted. The new pair arrived and were to my amazement as bad as the original blinds and just as useless.
I called the company yet again and they said had I ordered over the phone and not online they would have suggested the Roman blinds with a roller blind type chain and mechanism. So what they are as saying is don't order online and unless you order by phone they'll send you substandard goods, I doubt a phone order makes any difference anyway as the product is so poor. They sent a third pair with chain mechanism which still feel cheap, though at least they do work, however because the roller blind type mechanism is more chunky at the back of the headrail, the blinds now sit too far away from the windows and not flush, so the thermal backing we requested with them is pointless as there are big gaps down the side.
Totally useless and pointless product which has only wasted a lot of our time and money!
Product: See above...

08-Jan-2018

Fontette, Blue Grey - Roller Blind

Service rating : Very quick making up and delivery service well packed arrived without damage
Product: I re rolled my blind as I like them to fall from the front it has worked perfectly I am very pleased with it. Will certainly recommend the company to others. Thank you

02-Jan-2018

Bari SPC, Mischka - Roller Blind

Service rating : Good prompt service
Product: Great quality product

29-Dec-2017

Rimini (Blackout), Black - Roller Blind

Service rating : I would NEVER AGAIN will buy anything from this company and I have told my friends never to buy from them as well!!! Everyone was shocked when they saw our blinds. I have ordered black blinds and it came in two colours-black and white! One side is black and another is white. It looks horrible! On description it says that it is black blackout, it's not mentioned anywhere that one side is white. Customer service is discuisting! They don't care at all. They didn't replaced my blinds or offered a refund.
Product: Black blackout roller blinds comes in two colours-black and white, which looks HORRIBLE!!! Never seen anything like that, no my friends as well. I had to buy from different company and they send me a beautiful ones! I won't buy from this company never ever again!

Good Afternoon.

I am sorry to learn you are unhappy with your purchase.

We do have two styles of roller blinds available, with the Rimini Blackout blinds you have selected, this will naturally have a white backing as shown in the image online and can be seen using our free sampling service.

We do have an alternative style and this would be the Origin Blackout blinds, this has the same colour backing as the face of the blind and also offers UV protection.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,
Sam Boothroyd
Senior Customer Service
22-Dec-2017

Rimini (Blackout), Black - Roller Blind

Arrived on time

26-Nov-2017

Rimini (Blackout), Storm Cloud - Roller Blind

Service rating : The online process of viewing, selecting and ordering blinds is very fast and simple. What I like about their process, and I haven't seen anyone else do it, is that they keep you updated on the production process as well. So you get emails telling you about the different production stages your order is going though. Novel and entertaining.
Product: The blind is of good quality materials, I selected the metal chain for a heavier feel, and the measurements were good. I felt that the blind could have done with 1-2cm more in width, but I guess they know better. The blind looks very good in place.

25-Nov-2017

Rimini (Blackout), Storm Cloud - Roller Blind

Service rating : Nice Blinds ..good service
Product: Very good

24-Nov-2017

Roma, Pure - Roller Blind

Service rating : fine
Product: The blinds were fine, however no screws were provided with them.

Good Afternoon.

We no longer supply screws with our blinds.

The reason for this is due to the diverse range of surfaces our customers face when fixing their blinds means that not all screws are suitable for individual requirements

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you would like any assistance with finding the correct screws please feel free to contact me directly.

Sam@247blinds.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Sam Boothroyd
Senior Customer Service
24-Nov-2017

Wood Effect, Pecan - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Always a good company to deal with
Product: Always a good company to deal with

Delicia, Madison - Roller Blind

Service rating : The web site is great at explaining measurements etc. and the samples were delivered promptly. Once the order was placed, communication and delivery were excellent.
Product: We chose roller blinds. Fittings are good. Some loose threads from the stitching (easy to cut off) otherwise good value for money. They look nice now they are in place!

Origin, Pewter - Day Night Blind

Service rating : Very good step by step communication from assembly to delivery.

Product: Amazing Quality built roller blind that looks stunning, more than happy with the fabric and build of this roller blind.

Rapture (Blackout), Pure - Roller Blind

Service rating : excellent communication throughout delivered 1 day earlier than expected and well packaged.
Product: blinds easy to fit and look really nice.

Ecowood, Frost White Fine Grain - Venetian Blind

Service rating : The order came within days of ordering and was just what we wanted. Metal runner of blind had been damaged in transit but 247 very readily said it would be replaced. We opted to try and see if the trim valance would cover it and it did although putting blind up was a bit more difficult.
Product: Very happy with the blinds.

Origin, Basic White - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Website was easy to navigate and it was Very easy to order blinds. Delivered within 2 weeks.
Product: Blinds llook nice and fitting them was easy, thanks to online video.

Rimini, Rose - Roller Blind

Service rating : prompt delivery, excellent product
Product: A great finishing touch to our new bathroom

22-Nov-2017

Ecowood Deluxe, Cream Fine Grain - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Very helpful telephone team and quick delivery.
Product: Very happy with blinds. Look great.

22-Nov-2017

Origin, Brushed Silver - Venetian Blind

Service rating : very pleased with quality of blinds
Product: blind are very nice

Origin, Brushed Silver - Venetian Blind

247 blinds were ok but parcel force could not find our address, so we had to stay in twice for our delivery meaning we had to wait an extra 2 days for our blinds which was very inconvenient.

Origin, Magnolia - Venetian Blind

Great service great blinds

Origin, Honey - Day Night Blind

Service rating : Excellent service and product. Very easy to use website.
Product: I saw these in a neighbour's house and thought they were a fantastic idea . Very happy with the quality and price .

Rimini, White - Roller Blind

Service rating : Excellent web site, easy to see what you're buying and excellent service and delivery and product.
Product: Exactly what we wanted and easy to fit.

Roma, Monza - Roller Blind

Service rating : Very pleased with whole experience many thanks
Product: 10 out of 10 thanks

Origin, Black - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Ordered on line easy
Product: Blinds fit perfectly and so easy to hang .Thank you

20-Nov-2017

Crystalline Voile, Snow - Roller Blind

The blind was of a good Quality and arrived much sooner than quoted.

20-Nov-2017

Origin, Magnolia - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Very good service. Simple site to use with great results. Good promt delivery too.
Product: Perfect blind with perfect fit