247Blinds Reviews

Consumer ratings of 247Blinds

Feedback for www.247blinds.co.uk/ has been compiled from 9072 Customer Reviews

• 24/10/2014
  • The UK’s leading online supplier of made to measure blinds. We offer a massive selection high quality window blinds in many styles, colours, fabrics and shades with unbeatable prices. With a simple to use website offering instant quotes and next day delivery across many of our blinds we are the first choice for all your blinds needs.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.247blinds.co.uk/

Origin, Brushed Silver - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Good all round
Product: Very good

Origin, White - Day Night Blind

Service rating : Excellent service arrived within promised time well packaged
Product: Exactly what we ordered and quality matches much more expensive blinds purchased from a local company

Dotty, Taupe - Roman Blind

Service rating : Very pleased , efficient service , good measurement instruction for exact fit.
Product: Well made blind , easy to install , looks beautiful in our lounge windows , good neutral tones. Would buy again from 247 blinds & would recommend to family & friends , thank you.

Element (Blackout), Almond - Roller Blind

Service rating : Easy to order on line, arrived when stated, in a strong box.
Product: Fitted perfectly and looks great

18-Oct

Origin, Basic White - Venetian Blind

• Origin, Mocha - Venetian Blind

Service rating : punctual ...kept me updated
Product: product as DESCRIBED

Ecowood Deluxe, Chic Grey Satin - Venetian Blind

Fantastic

Ecowood, Chenille Fine Grain - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Phoned my order and the staff were most helpful and obliging
Product: The blinds have now been fitted by a qualified fitter he was very impresses by the accuracy of the cut and how well they hung and easy to fit I am very pleased with the purchase.
A Linsley

Cotswold Deluxe, Ghost White - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Good quality blinds at an excellent price
Product: Really easy to fit. Went with my new decor excellently. Good quality

Roma (FR), Snow - Vertical Blind

We have placed orders for blinds on a few occasions recently and are generally very satisfied with the quality of product and the efficiency of service. However, one of our recent orders was paid for via BACS and we wondered why the order was taking longer than usual for delivery. On contacting 247 we discovered there was a lack of communication between orders and production - the fact that we had paid was not passed on. This has caused delay and to date the order has not been received. The team were helpful and apologetic, and we’re sure the order will be received soon!!

17-Oct-2017
Really good value helpful service

Rimini (Blackout), White - Roller Blind

Service rating : Good value and helpful when I first contacted them. Delivery was a bit of a problem though, as the first attempt was made before we had been informed by email that they were due. After three failed attempts, we eventually had to collect them from a DHL collection point (which was luckily quite close to where we live).
Product: The blinds are fine but the cord is much too short. I have to stretch up to reach them and my partner would have to stand on something to reach them at all. I had planned ringing the company up about this, but if this activates them getting in touch with me about it that would be useful.

Roma, Cerulean - Roller Blind

Service rating : Absolutely fantastic product that has been well made and has transformed my room. Easy to fit and made and delivered so promptly.
Product: Fantastic! I love the colour, the material, easy fitting and perfect fit. Very well made and wonderfully smooth action. Thank you!

Spectrum, Thunderbird - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Great quality product and competitive prices
Product: Very good quality blinds. The colour looked different on my computer so you should ensure you request a sample. Colour is a really nice, bright red!

Origin (Blackout), Taupe - Roller Blind

Service rating : Constant advising of process--- good.Kept me informed.
Product: Repeat order! Why would I do this if the product was not acceptable or better ?

Decor, Pure - Vertical Blind

Service rating : I can strongly recommend this company for excellent service
Product: very happy with the blinds

Magnum, Earth - Day Night Blind

Service rating : Great service, was able to answer our questions and delivered when expected.
Product: Very pleased with blind,

Roma, Fuscous Grey - Roller Blind

Service rating : Easy website great delivery
Product: Excellent quality. Will definitely use this company again.

Origin Deluxe, White Mist - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Excellent product and service
Product: Very reasonably priced for made to measure blinds with ladders

Ecowood, Absolute White Satin - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Only disappointment was 2 of the blinds did not work on the tilt.
Blinds repaired by adjusting the square metal rod into the tilt roller.
Thought this would have been checked before leaving the factory.
Product: Excellent product ... fitted and look very nice

Service rating : Quick and efficient service delivered on time
Product: Good value for the price.

Rimini (Blackout), Blue - Roller Blind

Service rating : Easy to choose, select and pay. Good website, fast delivery and good product
Product: Fit well and look good. Bit annoying that they had different brackets to the old ones I had so had to fit new ones but that is being picky. Very pleased overall

Roma, Fuscous Grey - Vertical Blind

Service rating : Great service
Product: Excellent quality blinds and easy to put up

Origin Deluxe, White Mist - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Good response from 247 Blinds. Did not have to wait long for the blinds to be manufactured and delivered. Good courier service.
Product: Blinds were well packaged and exactly as ordered. Very good value.

Decor, Pure - Vertical Blind

Service rating : Good communication on the phone, very helpful.
Product: Not had these fitted yet as waiting for a friend to become available to do it for me. But looking forward to the end results.

Ecowood Deluxe, Absolute White Satin - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Easy to order, delivered in about 9 days. Would recommend.
Product: Good quality blind for the money we paid. Very happy with it.

Cotswold Deluxe, Ghost White Gloss - Venetian Blind

Service rating : Excellent service, only 7 days from order to receipt of 3 made to measure wooden Venetian blinds., one of which has a drop of over 2 metres.
Product: Very pleased with the blinds, slightly off white with a high gloss finish that helps reflect the light whilst still retaining privacy.