FlightHub Reviews

Consumer ratings of FlightHub

Feedback for www.flighthub.com/ has been compiled from 15744 Customer Reviews

• 13/05/2013
  • Based in Ontario, Canada, Flighthub is Canada's fastest growing online travel company. With over 20 years of history serving Canada's travel needs offline, we decided to take our expertise to the web and develop amazing software to improve every aspect of the travel process. We are a dedicated team of over 200 software engineers and travel specialists that work tirelessly to make Flighthub the best way to plan, book, and manage your travel plans.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flighthub.com/

Montreal, Canada (YUL) to Keflavik, Iceland (KEF)

Good Website. Everything was OK during the reservation and when we received our electronic' tickets.
The only thing was the connexion between Halifax and Montreal. 1h15 was not enough. The people at Porter was fantastic and waited for us (we were about 12 to have this connection) and waited also that our bags was caring on.

Boston, United States (BOS) to Bombay, India (BOM)

I have cancelled my booking in May but the refund hadn't been done yet. Though I was charged cancellation fee of $150. I hope it doesn't take a year for refund.

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Vancouver, Canada (YVR)

Service rating : Excellent rates with good options for travel.
Product: Excellent site, easy to use!

24-Jul

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Vancouver, Canada (YVR)

Service rating : Rates were excellent
Product: Purchasing was easy and fast.

23-Jul

Calgary, Canada (YYC) to Newark, United States (EWR)

Service rating : Thank You
Product: Thank You

23-Jul

Atlanta, United States (ATL) to Seattle, United States (SEA)

Easy to use!

23-Jul

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Manila, Philippines (MNL)

I love flighthub it's help me for what I needed....

23-Jul

St. John's, Canada (YYT) to Toronto, Canada (YYZ)

Service rating : There was an overcharge on my credit card from my purchase. I called FlightHub & it was immediately resolved.
Product: Ease of purchasing online. Prices comparable to other online sites.

23-Jul

Vancouver, Canada (YVR) to Ahmedabad, India (AMD)

Customer service is poor... I had to change my flight dates but I was on hold to connect for like hour and after that when I talked with representative. they put me on hold for so long.... so If flighthub can improve customer service little faster it will save everyone's time...

We sincerely apologize about the delays we are currently experiencing. Please note that we are working on improving our wait delays since we have higher call volume due to the holidays season.

we have reviewed your file. Please note that feedback will be given to the agent and their managers for coaching purposes.

23-Jul

Calgary, Canada (YYC) to Montreal, Canada (YUL)

Service rating : Cancellation policy is extremely unfair. Online check-in for the flight is impossible.
Product: Purchase went smooth. prize was unbeatable.

22-Jul

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Belfast, United Kingdom (BFS)

Service rating : Price has since dropped about $40 which i can handle but the same flight now doesn't involve an airport change??
Product: Price has since dropped about $40 which i can handle but the same flight now doesn't involve an airport change??

22-Jul

San Francisco, United States (SFO) to Rome, Italy (FCO)

Service rating : First experience with FlightHub and it was positive.
Product: It was very easy to purchase through FlightHub, I was concerned at first because I was not familiar with them.

22-Jul

Halifax, Canada (YHZ) to Dublin, Ireland (DUB)

Service rating : brilliant direct to Ireland from Canada to visit my children and family will be using again 4 sure
Product: great everything about that flight and conection in st johns just great....

21-Jul

Calgary, Canada (YYC) to Phoenix, United States (PHX)

Service rating : Fairly easy to use
Product: Good. No problem use this website

21-Jul

Boston, United States (BOS) to Istanbul, Turkey (IST)

They couldn't solve my problem

Please be advised that we have reviewed your file. You called us to make a name correction.
According to Terms and Conditions on which you agreed at the time of the booking, it is clearly stated:"Remember that name changes are impossible. If you need to adjust the spelling, you need to cancel your original reservation (if allowed) and make a new reservation with a new flight at the current rate with the correct spelling by paying fees and penalties. It is your responsibility to check the spelling of all passenger names before submitting your booking."
Regardless, our representative contact Turkish Airlines for them to make an exception and allow the name change. Unfortunately, they refused. Turkish Airlines does not allow name change and name correction.
Please not that we made another attempt to contact Turkish Airlines, once again they reiterate the fact that they dot allowed name correction.
We will this time contact our Representative at Turkish Airlines. Please allow us 48hours to contact you with the most up to date information.

21-Jul

Boise, United States (BOI) to London, United Kingdom (LHR)

Service rating : Because we purchased through flight hub, we were unable to choose seats or check in online for the overseas portion of our trip. Consequently we were assigned the back seats in the plane which did not recline much and were quite noisy. Other than that it was OK.
Product: Purchasing was easy.

21-Jul

Fort Mcmurray, Canada (YMM) to Calgary, Canada (YYC)

Service rating : Happy with service
Product: good service

21-Jul

Atlanta, United States (ATL) to Vancouver, Canada (YVR)

Service rating : Terrible experience with FlightHub: posting incomplete prices, changing schedules without confirmation, not observing US legislation, and terrible client support. I posted this on several travel websites; I'm never doing business with FH again.
Product: I tried to cancel my ticket only a few minutes after purchasing it, but FlightHub staff told me I couldn't get a full refund unless I purchased the insurance they sell. However it is stated in US legislation that I should get a full refund; here's a copy paste:

The 24-hour reservation requirement is mandated by the
Department of Transportation’s consumer rule “Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections” (14 CFR 259.5(b)(4), 76 Fed. Reg. 23110, 23166, Apr. 25, 2011) and applies to all reservations made seven days or more prior to the flight’s scheduled departure time.1

Flight Hub staff told me they're not required to observe this legislation because they're a Canada-based company. Nevermind that I'm flying from the US, purchased with a US credit card and was charge from a US-based financial institution.

I posted in several travel websites about this fraud that FlightHub is doing.

We sincerely apologize about the experience you had using our services.

We have checked our records, and nowhere during the recording of your conversation between you and our representative it is mentioned that :"Flight Hub staff told me they're not required to observe this legislation because they're a Canada-based company".

We are well aware of the legislation and we make sure they are correctly followed in all aspects of our business.

Travel agencies as well as airlines have also the duty to informs they customers under their Terms and Conditions of all exceptions using their services.
This is what you can find under our Terms and Conditions:"Please note that all reservations are non-refundable unless otherwise stated. In the event where you, the customer must cancel a reservation we will do everything in our power to assist you. Please note that any cancellations, if permitted, are subject to a cancellation fee of $150.00 per passenger for international flights, $125 for transborder and $75 for domestic flights plus any additional fees charged by any 3rd party suppliers".

In your case, your tickets is originating from the U.S, so it is refundable within 24 hours without any fees from the airline. However our fees apply. And since you did not have the Best Purchase Guarantee, we advised you of the 75$ fee (instead of 125$ stated Below).

The Best Purchase Guarantee is an exclusive feature provided by FlightHub that you allows cancel your booking within the same date you made the purchase. And it is available for our customers booking all over the world who do / or do not have the option to cancel their booking within 24 hours.

You Declined the option of taking the Best Purchase Guarantee and agreed on our Terms and conditions.

We apologize about the inconvenience.

21-Jul

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)

Service rating : i always find what im looking on flighthub. date of flight and the right prices.
Product: i never go over my budget. flighthub is my #1 spot for any flights, any time.

21-Jul

Ottawa, Canada (XDS) to Rabat, Morocco (RBA)

Service rating : Excellent first experience with your company, which I have been already referring to some friends. Very professional andservice.
Product: Website well designed. Very pleased with the serach options and finding a ticket.

21-Jul

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Key West, United States (EYW)

Service rating : The outbound flights I booked did not take into account the time it would take to get my baggage and go back through security before boarding my 2nd flight in a different termina - I only had 1 hour 12 min, to do this with a 1 and a 3 year old, and my elderly father! If not for someone helping us from the airline, we would have missed our flight! Flight Hub should have excluded connections that didn't allow enough time for this. It created unnecessary anxiety.
Product: I had to spend an hour at the check-in desk because of the way the ticket was coded on my outbound flight. An airline representative had to walk us through from check-in to the gate and we were the last people to board the plane! On the return, we spent 20 minutes at the check-in desk, again, because of the way the ticket was coded. I will never use Flight Hub again as it created unnecessary stress.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had at the airport.

Please note that the flights displayed on FlightHub.com are in total accordance with the airline requirements. In case our customers have accessibility issues at the airport they advised us so we can advise the airline to accommodate them. Many of our customers call us every day for those requests and it is always a pleasure for us to assist them coordinating arrangements with the airlines.

Best regards

21-Jul

Victoria, Canada (YYJ) to Jackson, United States (JAN)

Service rating : It would be nice if there were more clarity on the flights. There is not a lot of information about the particular flights chosen.
Product: I would like the option to choose my own seat. I am taking a red eye flight. I would prefer to have a window seat during this time.

20-Jul

Miami, United States (MIA) to London, United Kingdom (LHR)

Service rating : You don't care about your customers. Every single policy you have in place plays against the customer.
Product: I agreed to pay a specific amount to change a ticket (that I bought within 48 hours) and then I ended up being charged almost 400$ more without being consulted

We received your complaint about the change you made for your booking on our web site. We sincerely apologize for the situation.

We tried to reach you concerning that matter, we spoke to Mrs Blanco Fernandez who advised us that you are not available at this moment.

We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible by email at customercare@flighthub.com so we can discuss about your complaint and also give you more information on the booking. Please include a phone number so we can call you right away.

20-Jul

Los Angeles, United States (LAX) to Beirut, Lebanon (BEY)

Service rating : really nice and easy
Product: great

20-Jul

Winnipeg, Canada (YWG) to Dublin, Ireland (DUB)

if flighthub do not know, I will waste my time.......

Can you please give us more details about your feedback?