Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3155 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Contoured Back Support Large Dura Fab

Service rating : see below
Product: I found that the back support tended to push me forward at the very top and was not as comfortable as I had hoped, the top tends to thicken out and push you forward, so I removed it from its outer case and trimmed the top flat with an electric bread knife it is now quite comfortable, I had ordered the largest model but found it too short with the very top where it fills out again pushing into my back, I tend to have this trouble with most high back seats they are not built tall enough.

Sleep Away Pillow Memory Maroon

Service rating : Quick arrival of goods
Product: A wonderful product which I have recommended to friends and purchased for family members.

Memory Mattress Topper Queen

Service rating : Delivery was very quick and very simple, great customer service
Product: I love my mattress, get to sleep much easier now than before I bought it. Trying to save for the pillows now

Naturelle Latex Pillow Medium

Service rating : Service is good.
Product: The pillow is uncomfortable, over priced and smells bad.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry you are not happy with the pillow. Being a pure latex product there can be an initial smell with the rubber but this should disipate very quickly. Please give us a call and can discuss an option that may be more suitable for you as we want to make sure you feel you have received good value for your purchase from us. My contact is 03 8585 6685.

Warm regards Brett Parnham.

Cuddle Up Pillow & Slip

Service rating : I was truly impressed by the extra effort put into service. Not only was the product excellent but it was shipped with a free thermos and a bag of jelly beans! A welcome surprise!
Product: As a pregnant mum with severe pelvic instability, this pillow saved my sleep single handedly! It conforms well, was filled sufficiently and came with a washable cover slip. Highly recommend it to anyone! It was the best investment I've made!

Service rating : Great reliable service
Product: Awesome pillow, I have never slept so well and free from pain.

Cuddle Up Pillow & Slip

I would like have more choice in colours of pillowcases and they would need to be pure cotton - otherwise the pillow was great after my recent shoulder surgery

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll Traditional D Dura Fab

• FloBac Model 2 (No Seat)

Service rating : They were efficient
Product: Their product exactly matched their advertising.

Cuddle Up Pillow & Slip

Service rating : Haven't used it yet as I'm still comfortable in bed and its quite big. Plan to use it when I get a bit bigger.
Product: I would have preferred a different colour.

02-Aug-2013
Service rating : Didn't like the depot where I had to pick it up (40 min drive) but it was delivered quickly.
Product: Haven't used it yet as I'm still comfortable in bed and its quite big. Plan to use it when I get a bit bigger. Would have liked a different coloured slip.

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector MEDIUM

Service rating : It's made a big difference for my back health.
Product: It fits the pillow

Posture Wedge Dura Fab

Service rating : Rapid service and without problems
Product: The pillow is good, I have to see whether it stands the test of time

Family Pillow Low

Service rating : Prompt service, well-packaged, timely delivery on a web order.
Product: This is the 3rd pillow I've purchased over the years. Always a quality product.

Lupin Rectangle

• Lupin Body Pillow MEDIUM

Service rating : Easy transaction. Prompt postage.
Product: Love my therapeutic pillows. Good size for around your neck

Bed Wedge OVERSLIP Cream

• Bed Wedge in Quilted cover

Service rating : Good service. Prompt delivery other than the delay in getting the authentication.
Product: it is easily torn...too flimsy.

Thanks for you feedback and if the bed wedge cover has torn please contact us on 03 8585 6685 so that we can remedy your situation. All of our covers are produced in our factory here in melbourne will get our quality control to look into it.

CompleteSleeprrr Memory Plus

Service rating : Online order was quickly filled and delivered
Product: This is a very comfortable pillow

Cuddle Up Pillow & Slip

Service rating : I love it, it is the best thing I have ever brought it is so comfortable.
Product: I would recommend this pillow to any pregnant person, I love it I couldn't sleep without it.

Tranquillow Pillow Standard Soft

Service rating : Promp service thanks
Product: LOVE my pillow & have recommended your company to many friends

Love it

Contoured Back Support Small Dura Fab

• CompleteSleeprrr Traditional Deluxe
  • Lupin Shoulder Pillow

Service rating : The service was good and I received the goods very quickly
Product: I found the Back support good to help with good posture and less lower back pain

Coccyx Tailbone Wedge Dura Fab

Prompt delivery

Lupin Rectangle

Service rating : We received it in good condition and fairly promptly - but was able to buy another heat wheat pillow quite a bit cheaper than the lupin one.
Product: This product did not heat up enough for my requirements. These lupin seeds seem inefficient and not enough of them in the pillow. I was VERY disappointed in this product and couldn't recommend it to my friends.

Thanks for your feedback. The rectangle is not overfilled as it tends to be used as a wrap around for necks, arms etc and having it too full would limit its applications. The body medium is more full and might be more suitable for your needs if you want something a bit fuller. Normally the lupin products heat up very well and sometimes they are not heated for long enough or on too low a setting on the microwave. Please give us a call at any time and happy to help where we can. 03 8585 6685.
We understand that there might be slightly cheaper products available elsewhere but for an Australian made product from local materials we feel they represent very good value.

Warm regards Brett Parnham.

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: The pillow was a gift, my sister reports it is excellent, provides fantastic support for her back & sacroiliitis and she can now manage a decent sleep!

• Easy Breather Pillow

Service was excellent - no complaints

Naturelle Latex Pillow Medium

Service rating : Very easy to do business with. Easy to use website. Quick delivery.
Product: Excellent pillow. This is our second lot of these pillows -- we lost our last pillow when camping and had no hesitation in replacing them as they are so comfortable and keep their shape.

Bed Wedge in Quilted cover

• CompleteSleeprrr Traditional Deluxe
  • Leg Spacer Steri Plus

Service rating : Couldn't fault the service
Product: Comfortable, angle is just right.

Leg Relaxer in Quilted cover