Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3155 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au
15-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Steri-Plus

you send me the pillow instead of the seat cushion . This was corrected and I was asked to send the pillow back but they did not send me the parcel I can put it back. Please ask them to do it and I will send it back. I have the return stamp . Thanks John Chong. Please with the seat cushion.

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Lucky 7 with Slip

In my opinion wouldn't say or market as a therapeutic pillow, it's just got stuffing, not good quality therapeutic stuffing like foam memory etc. that was very disappointing as they are not cheap pillows...

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : As always Therapeutic Pillow Australia had great service - fast, prompt and reliable.
Product: This is a great pillow. It took me a while to get used to it, and I had to leave it for two weeks initially for the off-gasing process to happen, but now I'm hooked. The way it helps to align the spine and neck has really improved my snoring, and helped a lot with teeth grinding (not sure that I do any when I lie on my side).

Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow latex flake

Service rating : I ordered it off the internet
Product: I cannot explain why, but since using the pillow I have 100% improved sleep and no longer have very painful shoulder joints when I sleep on my side. Very happy with the product.

14-Feb

Great paired with a sit-stand desk for my Ankylosing Spondylitis and hip issues!

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : The pillow is great. It arrived in good time, and we use it daily.
Product: The pillow is wonderful. In fact I will need to purchase another one as my husband has taken my and is using it daily for his shoulder. This is great for a shoulder injury as it lays right over the shoulder.

13-Feb

Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : Was delivered in 3 days of ordering. Well done
Product: Great product n has sorted out my painful neck within a week!

12-Feb

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Ruffled Slip Chocolate

Service rating : Best nights sleep we've had in ages, and with a spinal condition I can recommend this to anyone for healthy sleeping. Great fast service, too. Thank you!!
Product: It's good, but the pillow slip doesn't fit properly and there's no closure at the bottom, and that looks messy. The pillow is great. Comfy and supportive!

12-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Arrived fast and in great condition
Product: Heaps better than the cheaper alternatives

11-Feb

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Available from Jan 18th. Lucky 7 with Slip

Service rating : The pillow arrived right on time!
Product: I purchased the Lucky 7 Body Pillow for my pregnant daughter and although she thought when she first lay on it that it was going to be too high, she had a perfect nights sleep!

11-Feb

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : Memory foam pillows are great but the natural latex pillow is excellent.
Product: Fantastic

10-Feb

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Doing its purpose

10-Feb

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : Exceptional customer service, it surprises me at how quickly I receive my order. So happy with TPA :)
Product: My new leg wedge pillow stays in place (unlike any other pillow I've placed under my legs). It is comfortable to sleep with, allowing my back to feel supported and giving me a restful night sleep. I am able to get out of bed not feeling as stiff as I normally would. Well worth the cost.

09-Feb

MemoGel Contour Pillow - Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow

Service rating : Great service - fast and efficient delivery!
Product: Great product - supports my neck very well!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Quick and easy to order and receive.

• Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Prompt service thankyou
Product: Has been amazing

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Fast and efficient delivery
Product: Bought for my immobile elderly mother who sits all day long.
It has given her a great deal more comfort.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : The product arrived quickly and in good condition
Product: Has give my back a lot of relief, I use it on my recliner chair as well as in bed.

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : Great product
Product: Great product - my clients love them

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy online purchase and timely delivery.
Product: Our second time to purchase these pillows - and we didn't look at anything else - we knew we wanted them again.

• Naturelle Latex Pillow LOW Low Profile

Service rating : Everything arrived in good order and on time.
Product: I have used this type of pillow for years and have been very impressed with all aspects of its comfort and how well it has lasted. The zip-off cover is beautiful quality and can be washed easily. I would definitely recommend this pillow; it's the best I've ever had.

Comfort Cushion - Multi-Purpose Support Eggfoam Chair Pad Steri-Plus

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Great!
Product: Love this cushion I have 2 now, one for work and the other for home. It helps take the pressure off my hip.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Great pillow and it arrived so quickly.
Product: Best pillow ever and it is adjustable. I have slept so much better since getting this pillow.

07-Feb-2017

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Royal Blue

Service rating : terrific service, pillows arrived very promptly and well packaged
Product: Perhaps a bit firm for me, but I was aware of that before I bought. Very happy.

07-Feb-2017