Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3072 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

• MemoGel Mattress Topper - Memory Foam Gel Cooling Mattress Pad King Single

Excellent service. Phone call when my choice was not available.

Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Super-fast shipping really appreciated

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

• Banana Pillow Spare Body Pillow Cover Medium Tailored Sky Blue

Service rating : Great delivery service and timely manner
Product: Given as a present. Would be nice to have option of message with.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : Fast reliable delivery
Product: Best pillow ever and have been purchasing now for several years...I take everywhere to ensure the best night sleep

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Low Profile

Service rating : The entire transaction was excellent! We had occasion to phone your office and the advice was accurate and helpful.
Product: This is the second one we've bought - my wife even takes it with her when we travel.

04-Jan

Service rating : Prompt delivery of exactly what I ordered.
Product: Great pillow for my body mechanics. One of the few pillows that's tall enough to cushion my neck properly when side sleeping.

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

I only ordered from Therapeutic pillow because they claimed they would get the pillow to me within a couple of days. Unfortunately, as with everything in Australia, this does not mean for Western Australia. The pillow arrived after 14 days!! Unfortunately this was too late. I required it for a flight four days before this. Extremely disappointed. Won't use again.

03-Jan

Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow CompleteSleeprrr Memory Gel Blue

Service rating : Good
Product: Excellent

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Excellent service, delivery faster than expected.
Product: Well manufactured, generous in size, fits snuggly where needed, was a very much appreciated and welcome gift.

03-Jan

Leg Spacer - Knee & Hip Aligning Between The Legs Pillow Leg Spacer in Steri-Plus

Service rating : Very fast and efficient service.
Product: Perfect for what we were looking for after our mother fractured her hip.

Back Form Chair Cushion - Lumbar & Lower Back Support Seat Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Comfy and does what I want it too

03-Jan

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Traditional Foam D Shape

great delivered quickly

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

03-Jan

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : Great service, thank you. The pillow has been excellent and supports my whole leg as I'm recovering from a ankle.
Product: Love the pillow - it's been supporting my whole leg as a recover from an ankle fracture.

02-Jan

Peanut Pillow - Travel Support Pillow Peanut Pillow - Blue

Service rating : Timely and efficient service. Thank you for offering the PERFECT peanut pillow.
Product: Completely perfect! The pillow offer the exact shape and specifications we require for our clients. Thank you!

31-Dec

Friendly and customer focused

30-Dec-2016

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

• Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Service rating : Good quality products.
Product: Very comfy.

EasyBreather - Sleep Apnea Pillow Eazy Breaher

Very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : Pillow was dispatched quickly and arrived safely.Pillow was as description on Ebay
Product: Works really well and has helped with my blood circulation

Keyhole Wedge Chair Cushion - Angled Pressure Relief Comfort Cushion Steri-Plus

Service rating : I will have to return the product. So far, they have been helpful. My expectation is that their customer service will continue.
Product: It will not work for my wife - but that does not mean it is not a quality product.

28-Dec-2016

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Mattress Protector - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Queen

• Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Mauve

Service rating : Good design
Product: Happy with product, just price is higher, would have liked to buy a couple of extras.

28-Dec-2016

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

• Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Great product

SleepAway Memoryfoam Travel Pillow Maroon

Service rating : Very good, fast and convenient
Product: the pillow is fantastic and has made a big difference on our trip.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Delivered promptly

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip White

Service rating : Delivery was prompt
Product: I thought that the whole pillow would be memory foam. Was disappointed to find only a small insert of this product was in the pillow.