Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3078 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : A representative responded promptly to my emailed question which was appreciated.
Product: For a month before I started using the pillow, I was waking with my neck unable to turn without pain. Since using the pillow, I have had no neck pain at all. The ability to tailor it to my needs was useful. It is certainly comfortable. Only thing I find odd is that it is not as long as a standard pillow so sits short within a pillow slip but this is minor considering the comfort received.

21-Jan

Service rating : Happy with the service
Product: Have to say a little bit disappointed, still good but my old one was beyond great. I bought the same pillow 2 years ago at a Chiropractor and this new one is just not as good. It seems softer, so does not support my neck as well. I have reverted back to my old one and this is now my camping pillow.

20-Jan

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : No complaints.
Product: I love the pillow, but I would have loved it more if there was additional information about the advantages of using or not using the inner parts as I am unsure which is best for keeping my neck straight.

20-Jan

Service rating : Excellent, cant wait to buy another one
Product: Excellent product, sleeping much better need one for hip back pain

19-Jan

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Mattress Protector - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Queen

Service rating : great
Product: Would have given excellent rating were it not for the squeeky noise it makes and the fact that it is not quilted/padded in any way.

19-Jan

Service rating : Service was great . very fast shipping of product to my door
Product: Pillow is not for me. leaves my neck feeling tight and out of place every morning

16-Jan

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy to order and delivered promptly - excellent service.
Product: This is by the far the best pillow I have ever slept on! It's so comfortable and supportive.

13-Jan

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Available from Jan 18th. Lucky 7 with Slip

the long end of the pillow needs to be sturdier

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Service was good. I ordered just before Xmas and was very happy to receive my order day after Boxing Day. Thanks
Product: Very happy with this product.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

• Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : Quick to be delivered
Product: Giving as a present

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Medium Profile

Delivered quickly.

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Great communication and very fast delivery.
Product: Well made and easy to use. I bought 2 based on others' recommendations and keep them in the fridge during the day. I then put them in two pillows which I swap around at night as one becomes warm. Haven't had night sweats since I purchased them. Thanks!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Good service, fast delivery, friendly customer service.
Product: The pillow is good to sleep on after placing in the refrigerator. The reason for poor is because of the quality. All the edges of the pillow have frayed and it has only been used from Christmas. A leak opened up where the seal had broken and the inner gel started coming out but I fixed this with supaglue.

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Memory Low

Service rating : It was delivered quickly but the company does not give dimensions or level of firmness in description of pillows
Product: This pillow is 2/3 the size of a regular pillow there is absolutely no way I would have purchased a pillow that does not fit a standard pillow case. The pillow is so firm and short it is unusable. I am incredibly disappointed with this product.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow Without slip

Service rating : got my orders and no back orders.
Product: the pillow is good and price is ok but the pillow cases are too expensive.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Sales service and delivery time were excellent.
Product: Since night one, I have slept with no pain in my legs. I wake each morning and cannot believe the difference this Body Huggar Mattress Topper has made.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : I started using this pillow after a major accident after which I was told I would never walk again. During rehab my specialist spinal team purchased this pillow and I have never looked back. This pillow - was the only thing that enabled me to rest/sleep during my rehabilitation, after which I worked hard, now being able to sleep/rest, and I can now walk again, drive and all other normal functions - well exceeding all my doctors and specialist team/s. I swear by the pillow - my gateway to getting my life back - and this year purchased my second pillow and one for my husband (who has shoulder trouble) and his shoulder pain is well reduced. The good outcomes of a great pillow and getting sleep/rest are countless through out a persons life. Thank you Therapeutic Pillow, so glad you are Australian too :)
Product: Wonderful

10-Jan

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover Medium

• Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus
  • TheraSoft 250 Thread Count Pillow Case White

Delivery very slow even allowing for Christmas, Not Therapeutics fault but the courier. Fastway is definitely a misnomer and I have had the same complaint with them before. Ditch them.

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

Service rating : prompt service
Product: provides a comfortable layer to my bed. It is as described on the website.

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

Service rating : Great customer service and product
Product: The stitching could be slightly more 'robust' so that it will last longer, however overall very good quality.

10-Jan

Side Snuggler Body Pillow - Side Sleeping Comfort Support Pillow Side Snuggler in Poly/Cotton slip

Service rating : I am satisfied
Product: Arms could be wider

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

The service could not have been better. When I made a mistake with the delivery address, the concern of the staff was amazing. Although the issue was totally my fault, they kept in touch until it was resolved, although there was absolutely no obligation for them to do so. Dealing with this company was a wonderful experience.

08-Jan

Side Sleeper - Snoring Relief Leg Support Side Sleeper Pillow

Fast delivery even days before Christmas.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Navy

Service rating : Good delivery and service was great, no follow up was required. Thanks so much
Product: Great pillow, excellent support. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

CuddleUp Body Pillow - Pregnancy Support Pillow CuddleUp with Slip

Service rating : Very happy with communication and process.
Product: Perfect and Australian made.

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : I've been using therapeutic Pillow's products for years. So far, I've loved all their products.
Product: Great product that fits exactly where heat is needed. The neck heat pack sits snuggly on the shoulders, giving tired shoulders and neck immediate relief.

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Small Size Deluxe Density

The courier (Star Track) used to deliver my products (3 separate orders to date) is appalling. Unfriendly, unhelpful and not customer oriented. I don't think they do your company justice.

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Great service arrived promptly :)
Product: I suffer from chronic pain and the relief I get from my heated wrap is instant...thank you

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great pillow

05-Jan-2017

Service rating : The pillow arrived a lot faster than expected!
Product: The pillow is extremely comfortable, very happy with it.

05-Jan-2017
The delivery was earlier than expected date which was great!

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Great Service and Delivery was spot On T. Y.
Product: As we are both Shift workers i needed a topper for my spare room our main mattress is terrific . but i need to sleep in spare room on occasions. T. Y.

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

• MemoGel Mattress Topper - Memory Foam Gel Cooling Mattress Pad King Single

Excellent service. Phone call when my choice was not available.

Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Super-fast shipping really appreciated

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

• Banana Pillow Spare Body Pillow Cover Medium Tailored Sky Blue

Service rating : Great delivery service and timely manner
Product: Given as a present. Would be nice to have option of message with.

Service rating : Fast reliable delivery
Product: Best pillow ever and have been purchasing now for several years...I take everywhere to ensure the best night sleep

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Low Profile

Service rating : The entire transaction was excellent! We had occasion to phone your office and the advice was accurate and helpful.
Product: This is the second one we've bought - my wife even takes it with her when we travel.

04-Jan-2017

Service rating : Prompt delivery of exactly what I ordered.
Product: Great pillow for my body mechanics. One of the few pillows that's tall enough to cushion my neck properly when side sleeping.

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

I only ordered from Therapeutic pillow because they claimed they would get the pillow to me within a couple of days. Unfortunately, as with everything in Australia, this does not mean for Western Australia. The pillow arrived after 14 days!! Unfortunately this was too late. I required it for a flight four days before this. Extremely disappointed. Won't use again.

03-Jan-2017

Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow CompleteSleeprrr Memory Gel Blue

Service rating : Good
Product: Excellent

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Excellent service, delivery faster than expected.
Product: Well manufactured, generous in size, fits snuggly where needed, was a very much appreciated and welcome gift.

03-Jan-2017

Leg Spacer - Knee & Hip Aligning Between The Legs Pillow Leg Spacer in Steri-Plus

Service rating : Very fast and efficient service.
Product: Perfect for what we were looking for after our mother fractured her hip.

Back Form Chair Cushion - Lumbar & Lower Back Support Seat Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Comfy and does what I want it too

03-Jan-2017

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Traditional Foam D Shape

great delivered quickly

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

03-Jan-2017

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : Great service, thank you. The pillow has been excellent and supports my whole leg as I'm recovering from a ankle.
Product: Love the pillow - it's been supporting my whole leg as a recover from an ankle fracture.

02-Jan-2017

Peanut Pillow - Travel Support Pillow Peanut Pillow - Blue

Service rating : Timely and efficient service. Thank you for offering the PERFECT peanut pillow.
Product: Completely perfect! The pillow offer the exact shape and specifications we require for our clients. Thank you!

31-Dec-2016

Friendly and customer focused

30-Dec-2016

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

• Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Service rating : Good quality products.
Product: Very comfy.

29-Dec-2016

EasyBreather - Sleep Apnea Pillow Eazy Breaher

Very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

29-Dec-2016

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : Pillow was dispatched quickly and arrived safely.Pillow was as description on Ebay
Product: Works really well and has helped with my blood circulation