Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3155 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Steri-Plus (water proof)

Service rating : great service
Product: great pillow just not too happy with the steri plus cover not nice against your skin need to have another pillowcase over it unfortunately

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Standard Size Soft Density

• MemoGel Curve Pillow Memo Gel Curve Pillow

Service rating : Answered my questions clearly, prompt delivery.
Product: Bought it for my husband, same as his old one, I assume it's just as good but he hasn't changed over yet.

Tummy Snuggler Cushion - Pregnancy Support Pillow Tummy Snuggler

Service rating : Fairly quick turnaround times, good selection but not exactly cheap.
Product: I'm a back sleeper and bought this pillow to help me sleep on my side. I like how firm it is and find the height helps support my sleeping position. The only negative thing I can say is that the fabric that covers the pillows and connects them is quite stretchy, which meant that I would roll onto my back and actually fit comfortably between the pillows, which obviously defeats the purpose. I have now twisted the pillow a few times around themselves to keep them closer together and that works well for me.

Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : The service was wonderful! Extremely helpful, easy to deal with and friendly. The pillows are fantastic.
Product: I love it! My sleeping has improved and so has my neck issues. Couldn't be happier!! Thank-you!

Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow CompleteSleeprrr Memory Gel Blue

Service rating : Fast Shipping
Product: My sleep has improved thanks to this pillow! Highly recommend this product

23-Feb-2017
Great quality! My sleep has improved so much. Thank you!!

Tranquillow Childrens - Kids Size Pillow Traditional

• Classic Cotton Pillow Cover Large

Service rating : I have a Therapeutic pillow since 2015 and love it. Now my two grandchildren have child too. They sleep so much better now.
Product: Now my two grandchildren have one child too. They sleep so much better now.

Service rating : Excellent pillow. Have never slept better
Product: Best pillow i have ever had

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Low Profile

• MemoGel Contour Pillow - Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow

Service rating : Excellent service. Fast delivery and loved the call back to confirm the order and dispatch information. Very professional
Product: If the pillows were abit high than this would have been the perfect pillow. Either way a great purchase and enjoying great night sleep.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

getting good sleeps now without waking up with neck pain. Stopped snoring too.

Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Pressure Diffusing Mattress Pad Queen

Service rating : N/A
Product: N/A

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Memory Foam D Shape

Service rating : Website ok to navigate. Postage prompt
Product: Elastic not long enough to go around seat back of Mazda 3. Needs to be adjustable.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : The service was prompt and efficient.
Product: The pillow is very comfortable to sleep on and supportive of my neck as well. Not sure what web site I looked on but claims that the pillow stops people from snoring are not correct as I still snore. The pillow itself is very good and I no longer need to use two pillows to sleep.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : Very professional and excellent service.
Product: Good quality, soft fabric and very comfortable.

21-Feb

Total Spinal Support - Full Size Back & Spine Support Chair Cushion Model 1- Car (Larger)

Tried it but as I am only 4'11 I found it not suitable as it didnt fit the curviture of my back. The ridges were in thd wrong spot.

20-Feb

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : I received the leg pillow in a very timely fashion.
Product: I like the ergonomic shape of the leg pillow, and it alleviates my back pain.

Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow latex flake

Service rating : prompt delivery of product. My wife adjusted to the pillow quickly. Not so myself. Am slowly taking to it.
Product: Have found the pillow firm compared to previous plllows .

18-Feb

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Traditional Foam D Shape

Service rating : Quick delivery and products as stated
Product: Well made and density of foam offers great support

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy purchase, delivery did take a bit longer than expected but it was over the holiday period so that would have been e pecked. Maybe could look at sending an email when the pillow has been despatched so we would know when delivery would be.
Product: Great pillow I have used these pillow previously & will continue into the future.

18-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Dura-Fab

Comfortable pillow,
However angle sometimes means that you have to sit on it properly otherwise becomes uncomfortable

17-Feb

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Very happy wth the service.
A lot of common sense was shown
Product: Good product,comfortable,works well.

16-Feb

Pyramid Pillow Spare Pillow Cover Tailored Navy Blue

Service rating : The pillow is amazing!
Product: Pillowcase is good, but a bit expensive

16-Feb

Leg Spacer - Knee & Hip Aligning Between The Legs Pillow Leg Spacer in Steri-Plus

Service rating : Easy to order; speedy delivery.
Product: I have had a few "therapeutic" pillows over many years. I thought the cost of the Leg Spacer was high when I ordered. Upon receipt of Leg Spacer, I was surprised further by the high cost (yes, I know, size isn't everything). It has taken a little time to get used to the spacer, and I find that it is more comfortable (ie. keeps the weight of my upper knee/leg off my lower knee) if I place the larger rounded side of the spacer between my knees - rather than place the dip in the spacer between my thighs.

Sleepezy 3 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow Polyfill

Service rating : Quick, easy, no fuss.
Product: I bought this pillow for my mother who has been suffering of a bad neck for months.
The day after I gave it to her she said she has never slept better. Her neck pain is gone. Thank you. I'm getting one next.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: King

• SleepAway Travel Pillow Memory Foam Maroon

Service rating : Quick delivery!
Product: We love our Body Huggar! I was a bit worried about the height of the extra support area, as I have a bad lower back problem and worried it might cause me problems. But it doesn't. It actually supports my hips and lower back so much more than the cheaper eggs shell topper I got from a department store. I can't wait to get to bed each night as I know I will not wake up throughout the night as I was before with sore hips.

15-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Steri-Plus

you send me the pillow instead of the seat cushion . This was corrected and I was asked to send the pillow back but they did not send me the parcel I can put it back. Please ask them to do it and I will send it back. I have the return stamp . Thanks John Chong. Please with the seat cushion.

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Lucky 7 with Slip

In my opinion wouldn't say or market as a therapeutic pillow, it's just got stuffing, not good quality therapeutic stuffing like foam memory etc. that was very disappointing as they are not cheap pillows...

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : As always Therapeutic Pillow Australia had great service - fast, prompt and reliable.
Product: This is a great pillow. It took me a while to get used to it, and I had to leave it for two weeks initially for the off-gasing process to happen, but now I'm hooked. The way it helps to align the spine and neck has really improved my snoring, and helped a lot with teeth grinding (not sure that I do any when I lie on my side).

Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow latex flake

Service rating : I ordered it off the internet
Product: I cannot explain why, but since using the pillow I have 100% improved sleep and no longer have very painful shoulder joints when I sleep on my side. Very happy with the product.

14-Feb

Great paired with a sit-stand desk for my Ankylosing Spondylitis and hip issues!

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : The pillow is great. It arrived in good time, and we use it daily.
Product: The pillow is wonderful. In fact I will need to purchase another one as my husband has taken my and is using it daily for his shoulder. This is great for a shoulder injury as it lays right over the shoulder.

13-Feb

Service rating : Was delivered in 3 days of ordering. Well done
Product: Great product n has sorted out my painful neck within a week!

12-Feb

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Ruffled Slip Chocolate

Service rating : Best nights sleep we've had in ages, and with a spinal condition I can recommend this to anyone for healthy sleeping. Great fast service, too. Thank you!!
Product: It's good, but the pillow slip doesn't fit properly and there's no closure at the bottom, and that looks messy. The pillow is great. Comfy and supportive!

12-Feb

Service rating : Arrived fast and in great condition
Product: Heaps better than the cheaper alternatives

11-Feb

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Available from Jan 18th. Lucky 7 with Slip

Service rating : The pillow arrived right on time!
Product: I purchased the Lucky 7 Body Pillow for my pregnant daughter and although she thought when she first lay on it that it was going to be too high, she had a perfect nights sleep!

11-Feb

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : Memory foam pillows are great but the natural latex pillow is excellent.
Product: Fantastic

10-Feb

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Doing its purpose

10-Feb

Service rating : Exceptional customer service, it surprises me at how quickly I receive my order. So happy with TPA :)
Product: My new leg wedge pillow stays in place (unlike any other pillow I've placed under my legs). It is comfortable to sleep with, allowing my back to feel supported and giving me a restful night sleep. I am able to get out of bed not feeling as stiff as I normally would. Well worth the cost.

09-Feb

Service rating : Great service - fast and efficient delivery!
Product: Great product - supports my neck very well!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Quick and easy to order and receive.

• Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Prompt service thankyou
Product: Has been amazing

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Fast and efficient delivery
Product: Bought for my immobile elderly mother who sits all day long.
It has given her a great deal more comfort.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : The product arrived quickly and in good condition
Product: Has give my back a lot of relief, I use it on my recliner chair as well as in bed.

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : Great product
Product: Great product - my clients love them

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy online purchase and timely delivery.
Product: Our second time to purchase these pillows - and we didn't look at anything else - we knew we wanted them again.

• Naturelle Latex Pillow LOW Low Profile

Service rating : Everything arrived in good order and on time.
Product: I have used this type of pillow for years and have been very impressed with all aspects of its comfort and how well it has lasted. The zip-off cover is beautiful quality and can be washed easily. I would definitely recommend this pillow; it's the best I've ever had.

Comfort Cushion - Multi-Purpose Support Eggfoam Chair Pad Steri-Plus

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Great!
Product: Love this cushion I have 2 now, one for work and the other for home. It helps take the pressure off my hip.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Great pillow and it arrived so quickly.
Product: Best pillow ever and it is adjustable. I have slept so much better since getting this pillow.

07-Feb-2017

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Royal Blue

Service rating : terrific service, pillows arrived very promptly and well packaged
Product: Perhaps a bit firm for me, but I was aware of that before I bought. Very happy.

07-Feb-2017