Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3155 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Steri-Plus (water proof)

Service rating : great service
Product: great pillow just not too happy with the steri plus cover not nice against your skin need to have another pillowcase over it unfortunately

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Standard Size Soft Density

• MemoGel Curve Pillow Memo Gel Curve Pillow

Service rating : Answered my questions clearly, prompt delivery.
Product: Bought it for my husband, same as his old one, I assume it's just as good but he hasn't changed over yet.

Tummy Snuggler Cushion - Pregnancy Support Pillow Tummy Snuggler

Service rating : Fairly quick turnaround times, good selection but not exactly cheap.
Product: I'm a back sleeper and bought this pillow to help me sleep on my side. I like how firm it is and find the height helps support my sleeping position. The only negative thing I can say is that the fabric that covers the pillows and connects them is quite stretchy, which meant that I would roll onto my back and actually fit comfortably between the pillows, which obviously defeats the purpose. I have now twisted the pillow a few times around themselves to keep them closer together and that works well for me.

24-Feb

Service rating : The service was wonderful! Extremely helpful, easy to deal with and friendly. The pillows are fantastic.
Product: I love it! My sleeping has improved and so has my neck issues. Couldn't be happier!! Thank-you!

24-Feb

Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow CompleteSleeprrr Memory Gel Blue

Service rating : Fast Shipping
Product: My sleep has improved thanks to this pillow! Highly recommend this product

23-Feb-2017
Great quality! My sleep has improved so much. Thank you!!

23-Feb

Tranquillow Childrens - Kids Size Pillow Traditional

• Classic Cotton Pillow Cover Large

Service rating : I have a Therapeutic pillow since 2015 and love it. Now my two grandchildren have child too. They sleep so much better now.
Product: Now my two grandchildren have one child too. They sleep so much better now.

Service rating : Excellent pillow. Have never slept better
Product: Best pillow i have ever had

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Low Profile

• MemoGel Contour Pillow - Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow

Service rating : Excellent service. Fast delivery and loved the call back to confirm the order and dispatch information. Very professional
Product: If the pillows were abit high than this would have been the perfect pillow. Either way a great purchase and enjoying great night sleep.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

getting good sleeps now without waking up with neck pain. Stopped snoring too.

Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Pressure Diffusing Mattress Pad Queen

Service rating : N/A
Product: N/A

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Memory Foam D Shape

Service rating : Website ok to navigate. Postage prompt
Product: Elastic not long enough to go around seat back of Mazda 3. Needs to be adjustable.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : The service was prompt and efficient.
Product: The pillow is very comfortable to sleep on and supportive of my neck as well. Not sure what web site I looked on but claims that the pillow stops people from snoring are not correct as I still snore. The pillow itself is very good and I no longer need to use two pillows to sleep.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : Very professional and excellent service.
Product: Good quality, soft fabric and very comfortable.

21-Feb

Total Spinal Support - Full Size Back & Spine Support Chair Cushion Model 1- Car (Larger)

Tried it but as I am only 4'11 I found it not suitable as it didnt fit the curviture of my back. The ridges were in thd wrong spot.

20-Feb

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : I received the leg pillow in a very timely fashion.
Product: I like the ergonomic shape of the leg pillow, and it alleviates my back pain.

Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow latex flake

Service rating : prompt delivery of product. My wife adjusted to the pillow quickly. Not so myself. Am slowly taking to it.
Product: Have found the pillow firm compared to previous plllows .

18-Feb

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Traditional Foam D Shape

Service rating : Quick delivery and products as stated
Product: Well made and density of foam offers great support

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy purchase, delivery did take a bit longer than expected but it was over the holiday period so that would have been e pecked. Maybe could look at sending an email when the pillow has been despatched so we would know when delivery would be.
Product: Great pillow I have used these pillow previously & will continue into the future.

18-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Dura-Fab

Comfortable pillow,
However angle sometimes means that you have to sit on it properly otherwise becomes uncomfortable

17-Feb

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Very happy wth the service.
A lot of common sense was shown
Product: Good product,comfortable,works well.

16-Feb

Pyramid Pillow Spare Pillow Cover Tailored Navy Blue

Service rating : The pillow is amazing!
Product: Pillowcase is good, but a bit expensive

16-Feb

Leg Spacer - Knee & Hip Aligning Between The Legs Pillow Leg Spacer in Steri-Plus

Service rating : Easy to order; speedy delivery.
Product: I have had a few "therapeutic" pillows over many years. I thought the cost of the Leg Spacer was high when I ordered. Upon receipt of Leg Spacer, I was surprised further by the high cost (yes, I know, size isn't everything). It has taken a little time to get used to the spacer, and I find that it is more comfortable (ie. keeps the weight of my upper knee/leg off my lower knee) if I place the larger rounded side of the spacer between my knees - rather than place the dip in the spacer between my thighs.

Sleepezy 3 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow Polyfill

Service rating : Quick, easy, no fuss.
Product: I bought this pillow for my mother who has been suffering of a bad neck for months.
The day after I gave it to her she said she has never slept better. Her neck pain is gone. Thank you. I'm getting one next.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: King

• SleepAway Travel Pillow Memory Foam Maroon

Service rating : Quick delivery!
Product: We love our Body Huggar! I was a bit worried about the height of the extra support area, as I have a bad lower back problem and worried it might cause me problems. But it doesn't. It actually supports my hips and lower back so much more than the cheaper eggs shell topper I got from a department store. I can't wait to get to bed each night as I know I will not wake up throughout the night as I was before with sore hips.

15-Feb

Posture Wedge Cushion - Comforting Posture Support Angled Chair Cushion Steri-Plus

you send me the pillow instead of the seat cushion . This was corrected and I was asked to send the pillow back but they did not send me the parcel I can put it back. Please ask them to do it and I will send it back. I have the return stamp . Thanks John Chong. Please with the seat cushion.

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Lucky 7 with Slip

In my opinion wouldn't say or market as a therapeutic pillow, it's just got stuffing, not good quality therapeutic stuffing like foam memory etc. that was very disappointing as they are not cheap pillows...

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : As always Therapeutic Pillow Australia had great service - fast, prompt and reliable.
Product: This is a great pillow. It took me a while to get used to it, and I had to leave it for two weeks initially for the off-gasing process to happen, but now I'm hooked. The way it helps to align the spine and neck has really improved my snoring, and helped a lot with teeth grinding (not sure that I do any when I lie on my side).

Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow - Adjustable Pillow latex flake

Service rating : I ordered it off the internet
Product: I cannot explain why, but since using the pillow I have 100% improved sleep and no longer have very painful shoulder joints when I sleep on my side. Very happy with the product.

14-Feb

Great paired with a sit-stand desk for my Ankylosing Spondylitis and hip issues!

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : The pillow is great. It arrived in good time, and we use it daily.
Product: The pillow is wonderful. In fact I will need to purchase another one as my husband has taken my and is using it daily for his shoulder. This is great for a shoulder injury as it lays right over the shoulder.

13-Feb

Service rating : Was delivered in 3 days of ordering. Well done
Product: Great product n has sorted out my painful neck within a week!

12-Feb

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Ruffled Slip Chocolate

Service rating : Best nights sleep we've had in ages, and with a spinal condition I can recommend this to anyone for healthy sleeping. Great fast service, too. Thank you!!
Product: It's good, but the pillow slip doesn't fit properly and there's no closure at the bottom, and that looks messy. The pillow is great. Comfy and supportive!

12-Feb

Service rating : Arrived fast and in great condition
Product: Heaps better than the cheaper alternatives

11-Feb

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Available from Jan 18th. Lucky 7 with Slip

Service rating : The pillow arrived right on time!
Product: I purchased the Lucky 7 Body Pillow for my pregnant daughter and although she thought when she first lay on it that it was going to be too high, she had a perfect nights sleep!

11-Feb

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : Memory foam pillows are great but the natural latex pillow is excellent.
Product: Fantastic

10-Feb

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Doing its purpose

10-Feb

Service rating : Exceptional customer service, it surprises me at how quickly I receive my order. So happy with TPA :)
Product: My new leg wedge pillow stays in place (unlike any other pillow I've placed under my legs). It is comfortable to sleep with, allowing my back to feel supported and giving me a restful night sleep. I am able to get out of bed not feeling as stiff as I normally would. Well worth the cost.

09-Feb

Service rating : Great service - fast and efficient delivery!
Product: Great product - supports my neck very well!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Quick and easy to order and receive.

• Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Prompt service thankyou
Product: Has been amazing

Service rating : Fast and efficient delivery
Product: Bought for my immobile elderly mother who sits all day long.
It has given her a great deal more comfort.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : The product arrived quickly and in good condition
Product: Has give my back a lot of relief, I use it on my recliner chair as well as in bed.

Natural Lupin Heat Pack - Rectangle Shape Natural Heating Pad Rectangle

Service rating : Great product
Product: Great product - my clients love them

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy online purchase and timely delivery.
Product: Our second time to purchase these pillows - and we didn't look at anything else - we knew we wanted them again.

• Naturelle Latex Pillow LOW Low Profile

Service rating : Everything arrived in good order and on time.
Product: I have used this type of pillow for years and have been very impressed with all aspects of its comfort and how well it has lasted. The zip-off cover is beautiful quality and can be washed easily. I would definitely recommend this pillow; it's the best I've ever had.

Comfort Cushion - Multi-Purpose Support Eggfoam Chair Pad Steri-Plus

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Great!
Product: Love this cushion I have 2 now, one for work and the other for home. It helps take the pressure off my hip.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Great pillow and it arrived so quickly.
Product: Best pillow ever and it is adjustable. I have slept so much better since getting this pillow.

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Royal Blue

Service rating : terrific service, pillows arrived very promptly and well packaged
Product: Perhaps a bit firm for me, but I was aware of that before I bought. Very happy.

Service rating : I love it so comfy
Product: I would recommend it

Service rating : Very good ,bought for my bad back and it offers relief
Product: Especially good in the car

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : The website order deleted the street number of my home. I immediately rang. I rang 3 times, 3 rd time somebody answered, I also emailed informing them of the issue. Was told on phone it would be fixed. No reply from emails!!! Pillow didnt arrive for 2 -3 weeks as the poor delivery guy obviously didnt know what house i was so he came back in his own time after researching my address online. I sent a complaint email...no reply. Bad Bad service!!!
Product: My husband says i no linger snore!!!! Yeye

04-Feb-2017

I never received my pillow, which wasn't your companies fault, but the courier company 'fastway' who left my package at the end of the laneway of my apartment block. Obviously, somebody has taken it.

04-Feb-2017

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : Reliable and efficient.
Product: It was a lot harder than we would've liked and believed it to be.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Apricot

Service rating : Superb service. Super fast delivery.
Product: My mother loves it. Says it's the most comfortable pillow she's ever slept on.

Pyramid Pillow Spare Pillow Cover Tailored Cream

Service rating : Great!
Product: Exactly as described

03-Feb-2017

Service rating : Brilliant service and fast delivery!
Product: I've had this pillow before and have tried a few others but ended up going back to one of these as they're so comfortable.

02-Feb-2017

Service rating : Excellent product and service.
Product: Excellent product and fast service.

02-Feb-2017

Contoured Bed Wedge - Angled Sleeping Wedge Pillow Quilted with cream polycotton cover

Service rating : the pillow came very quickly
Product: I have Barretts syndrome since using the pillow I have had excellent sleep and have not had one turn

01-Feb-2017

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Low Profile

• Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Excellent customer service. Just a shame out of 4 pillows I bought I only use one intermittently.
Product: Too low. Not enough neck support

01-Feb-2017

Dual Zone Pillow - Suits Long Necks Dual Zone

Service rating : Pillow was delivered very quickly
Product: Pillow is excellent - I no longer experience a sore neck when I wake up and do not have to change sleeping positions as much as before I used this pillow.

Tranquillow Childrens - Kids Size Pillow Memory

Service rating : Fast service and good quality products.
Product: Perfect size and thickness for my 3 year old boy. He loves this pillow.

Tummy Snuggler Cushion - Pregnancy Support Pillow Tummy Snuggler

Good service. Great product.

• TheraSoft 250 Thread Count Pillow Case Cream

Service rating : The order was fulfilled in the time they said and the pillow works.
Product: It took three nights to get comfortable sleeping differently and also on a firm pillow. Other than that so far so good.

28-Jan-2017

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : The pillow arrived in reasonable time.
Product: worked well for 3 weeks then the product split and leaked. So I had to throw it out.

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured High Profile

Service rating : always quick with delivery and easy to order through their website
Product: this is the 2nd pillow ive bought from them and they are so comfortable i wouldnt use any other pillow

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Standard Size Soft Density

Service rating : I am a repeat customer. I recommend you to my friends and family!
Product: It was a bit firmer than I expected, but still good. Good shape.

MemoGel Classic Pillow Memo Gel Classic Pillow

Service rating : great service and very efficient
Product: made the order for client - arrived right on time after a confirmation of order. great service

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

• Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : Not sure. The pillow arrived as ordered and I was so looking forward to try one of the pillows they advertised as great but now I wonder if I was just ripped off as the pillow I purchased is one of worst I've tried - it was an expensive lesson, I won't be recommending this company or their pillows to anyone. Very very disappointed with my purchase.
Product: It's a pillowcase what more can one say. It seems ok but have not got much use out of it because I can't sleep on the pillow I purchased it with. Later I'll try with another pillow to get some use out of it.

fantastic

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Prompt delivery ++
Product: Thrilled with the product. Extremely comfortable and I reach for it often. Delivers heat just where I need it. Thank you.

26-Jan-2017

Service rating : Very fast shipment.
Product: Excellent product. Loved so much a I bought 2 extra pillows for family members.

Service rating : Na
Product: Na

Service rating : Good communication and prompt postage
Product: Product works well but quality of seams on outer cover are poor. They started fraying and came apart within weeks of purchase. Dissapointing as the the cooling function is quite good - particularl if you have two, as I do.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Steri-Plus

Service rating : Great and suportive
Product: Great and suportive

Tranquillow Childrens - Kids Size Pillow Traditional

Service rating : Good
Product: The only thing I don't like is the length, this pillow is a lot shorter and doesn't fit a standard pillowcase. It would have been good if it was a standard length

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow Without slip

Service rating : Excellent service and pleasant to deal with.
Product: I can't use it. Wasn't what I thought it would be.

23-Jan-2017

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : A representative responded promptly to my emailed question which was appreciated.
Product: For a month before I started using the pillow, I was waking with my neck unable to turn without pain. Since using the pillow, I have had no neck pain at all. The ability to tailor it to my needs was useful. It is certainly comfortable. Only thing I find odd is that it is not as long as a standard pillow so sits short within a pillow slip but this is minor considering the comfort received.

21-Jan-2017

Service rating : Happy with the service
Product: Have to say a little bit disappointed, still good but my old one was beyond great. I bought the same pillow 2 years ago at a Chiropractor and this new one is just not as good. It seems softer, so does not support my neck as well. I have reverted back to my old one and this is now my camping pillow.

20-Jan-2017

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : No complaints.
Product: I love the pillow, but I would have loved it more if there was additional information about the advantages of using or not using the inner parts as I am unsure which is best for keeping my neck straight.

20-Jan-2017

Service rating : Excellent, cant wait to buy another one
Product: Excellent product, sleeping much better need one for hip back pain

19-Jan-2017

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Mattress Protector - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Queen

Service rating : great
Product: Would have given excellent rating were it not for the squeeky noise it makes and the fact that it is not quilted/padded in any way.

19-Jan-2017

Service rating : Service was great . very fast shipping of product to my door
Product: Pillow is not for me. leaves my neck feeling tight and out of place every morning

16-Jan-2017

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy to order and delivered promptly - excellent service.
Product: This is by the far the best pillow I have ever slept on! It's so comfortable and supportive.

13-Jan-2017

the long end of the pillow needs to be sturdier

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Service was good. I ordered just before Xmas and was very happy to receive my order day after Boxing Day. Thanks
Product: Very happy with this product.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

• Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : Quick to be delivered
Product: Giving as a present

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Medium Profile

Delivered quickly.

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Great communication and very fast delivery.
Product: Well made and easy to use. I bought 2 based on others' recommendations and keep them in the fridge during the day. I then put them in two pillows which I swap around at night as one becomes warm. Haven't had night sweats since I purchased them. Thanks!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Good service, fast delivery, friendly customer service.
Product: The pillow is good to sleep on after placing in the refrigerator. The reason for poor is because of the quality. All the edges of the pillow have frayed and it has only been used from Christmas. A leak opened up where the seal had broken and the inner gel started coming out but I fixed this with supaglue.

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Memory Low

Service rating : It was delivered quickly but the company does not give dimensions or level of firmness in description of pillows
Product: This pillow is 2/3 the size of a regular pillow there is absolutely no way I would have purchased a pillow that does not fit a standard pillow case. The pillow is so firm and short it is unusable. I am incredibly disappointed with this product.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow Without slip

Service rating : got my orders and no back orders.
Product: the pillow is good and price is ok but the pillow cases are too expensive.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Sales service and delivery time were excellent.
Product: Since night one, I have slept with no pain in my legs. I wake each morning and cannot believe the difference this Body Huggar Mattress Topper has made.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : I started using this pillow after a major accident after which I was told I would never walk again. During rehab my specialist spinal team purchased this pillow and I have never looked back. This pillow - was the only thing that enabled me to rest/sleep during my rehabilitation, after which I worked hard, now being able to sleep/rest, and I can now walk again, drive and all other normal functions - well exceeding all my doctors and specialist team/s. I swear by the pillow - my gateway to getting my life back - and this year purchased my second pillow and one for my husband (who has shoulder trouble) and his shoulder pain is well reduced. The good outcomes of a great pillow and getting sleep/rest are countless through out a persons life. Thank you Therapeutic Pillow, so glad you are Australian too :)
Product: Wonderful

10-Jan-2017

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover Medium

• Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus
  • TheraSoft 250 Thread Count Pillow Case White

Delivery very slow even allowing for Christmas, Not Therapeutics fault but the courier. Fastway is definitely a misnomer and I have had the same complaint with them before. Ditch them.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

Service rating : prompt service
Product: provides a comfortable layer to my bed. It is as described on the website.

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

Service rating : Great customer service and product
Product: The stitching could be slightly more 'robust' so that it will last longer, however overall very good quality.

10-Jan-2017

Side Snuggler Body Pillow - Side Sleeping Comfort Support Pillow Side Snuggler in Poly/Cotton slip

Service rating : I am satisfied
Product: Arms could be wider

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

The service could not have been better. When I made a mistake with the delivery address, the concern of the staff was amazing. Although the issue was totally my fault, they kept in touch until it was resolved, although there was absolutely no obligation for them to do so. Dealing with this company was a wonderful experience.

08-Jan-2017

Side Sleeper - Snoring Relief Leg Support Side Sleeper Pillow

Fast delivery even days before Christmas.