Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3072 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.the-pillow.com.au

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : Easy to order and delivered promptly - excellent service.
Product: This is by the far the best pillow I have ever slept on! It's so comfortable and supportive.

13-Jan

Lucky 7 Body Pillow - Full Support Pregnancy Pillow - Available from Jan 18th. Lucky 7 with Slip

the long end of the pillow needs to be sturdier

Naturelle Latex Ring Cushion - Donut Ring Coccyx Support Cushion Ring Cushion

Service rating : Service was good. I ordered just before Xmas and was very happy to receive my order day after Boxing Day. Thanks
Product: Very happy with this product.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

• Complete Sleeprrr Traditional - Adjustable Deluxe Foam Pillow Deluxe (Traditional Foam)

Service rating : Quick to be delivered
Product: Giving as a present

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Medium Profile

Delivered quickly.

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Great communication and very fast delivery.
Product: Well made and easy to use. I bought 2 based on others' recommendations and keep them in the fridge during the day. I then put them in two pillows which I swap around at night as one becomes warm. Haven't had night sweats since I purchased them. Thanks!

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Good service, fast delivery, friendly customer service.
Product: The pillow is good to sleep on after placing in the refrigerator. The reason for poor is because of the quality. All the edges of the pillow have frayed and it has only been used from Christmas. A leak opened up where the seal had broken and the inner gel started coming out but I fixed this with supaglue.

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Memory Low

Service rating : It was delivered quickly but the company does not give dimensions or level of firmness in description of pillows
Product: This pillow is 2/3 the size of a regular pillow there is absolutely no way I would have purchased a pillow that does not fit a standard pillow case. The pillow is so firm and short it is unusable. I am incredibly disappointed with this product.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow Without slip

Service rating : got my orders and no back orders.
Product: the pillow is good and price is ok but the pillow cases are too expensive.

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Sales service and delivery time were excellent.
Product: Since night one, I have slept with no pain in my legs. I wake each morning and cannot believe the difference this Body Huggar Mattress Topper has made.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : I started using this pillow after a major accident after which I was told I would never walk again. During rehab my specialist spinal team purchased this pillow and I have never looked back. This pillow - was the only thing that enabled me to rest/sleep during my rehabilitation, after which I worked hard, now being able to sleep/rest, and I can now walk again, drive and all other normal functions - well exceeding all my doctors and specialist team/s. I swear by the pillow - my gateway to getting my life back - and this year purchased my second pillow and one for my husband (who has shoulder trouble) and his shoulder pain is well reduced. The good outcomes of a great pillow and getting sleep/rest are countless through out a persons life. Thank you Therapeutic Pillow, so glad you are Australian too :)
Product: Wonderful

10-Jan

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover Medium

• Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus
  • TheraSoft 250 Thread Count Pillow Case White

Delivery very slow even allowing for Christmas, Not Therapeutics fault but the courier. Fastway is definitely a misnomer and I have had the same complaint with them before. Ditch them.

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

Service rating : prompt service
Product: provides a comfortable layer to my bed. It is as described on the website.

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

Service rating : Great customer service and product
Product: The stitching could be slightly more 'robust' so that it will last longer, however overall very good quality.

10-Jan

Side Snuggler Body Pillow - Side Sleeping Comfort Support Pillow Side Snuggler in Poly/Cotton slip

Service rating : I am satisfied
Product: Arms could be wider

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

The service could not have been better. When I made a mistake with the delivery address, the concern of the staff was amazing. Although the issue was totally my fault, they kept in touch until it was resolved, although there was absolutely no obligation for them to do so. Dealing with this company was a wonderful experience.

08-Jan

Side Sleeper - Snoring Relief Leg Support Side Sleeper Pillow

Fast delivery even days before Christmas.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Navy

Service rating : Good delivery and service was great, no follow up was required. Thanks so much
Product: Great pillow, excellent support. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

CuddleUp Body Pillow - Pregnancy Support Pillow CuddleUp with Slip

Service rating : Very happy with communication and process.
Product: Perfect and Australian made.

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

• Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : I've been using therapeutic Pillow's products for years. So far, I've loved all their products.
Product: Great product that fits exactly where heat is needed. The neck heat pack sits snuggly on the shoulders, giving tired shoulders and neck immediate relief.

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow Small Size Deluxe Density

The courier (Star Track) used to deliver my products (3 separate orders to date) is appalling. Unfriendly, unhelpful and not customer oriented. I don't think they do your company justice.

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Great service arrived promptly :)
Product: I suffer from chronic pain and the relief I get from my heated wrap is instant...thank you

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great pillow

05-Jan

Service rating : The pillow arrived a lot faster than expected!
Product: The pillow is extremely comfortable, very happy with it.

05-Jan-2017
The delivery was earlier than expected date which was great!

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Great Service and Delivery was spot On T. Y.
Product: As we are both Shift workers i needed a topper for my spare room our main mattress is terrific . but i need to sleep in spare room on occasions. T. Y.

Satin Beauty Pillow Cover - Luxurious Soft Satin Pillow Case Champagne

• MemoGel Mattress Topper - Memory Foam Gel Cooling Mattress Pad King Single

Excellent service. Phone call when my choice was not available.

Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Super-fast shipping really appreciated

Banana Pillow - 'U' Shaped Body Pillow Medium - No Slip

• Banana Pillow Spare Body Pillow Cover Medium Tailored Sky Blue

Service rating : Great delivery service and timely manner
Product: Given as a present. Would be nice to have option of message with.

Service rating : Fast reliable delivery
Product: Best pillow ever and have been purchasing now for several years...I take everywhere to ensure the best night sleep

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Low Profile

Service rating : The entire transaction was excellent! We had occasion to phone your office and the advice was accurate and helpful.
Product: This is the second one we've bought - my wife even takes it with her when we travel.

04-Jan

Service rating : Prompt delivery of exactly what I ordered.
Product: Great pillow for my body mechanics. One of the few pillows that's tall enough to cushion my neck properly when side sleeping.

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

I only ordered from Therapeutic pillow because they claimed they would get the pillow to me within a couple of days. Unfortunately, as with everything in Australia, this does not mean for Western Australia. The pillow arrived after 14 days!! Unfortunately this was too late. I required it for a flight four days before this. Extremely disappointed. Won't use again.

Service rating : Good
Product: Excellent

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Service rating : Excellent service, delivery faster than expected.
Product: Well manufactured, generous in size, fits snuggly where needed, was a very much appreciated and welcome gift.

03-Jan

Leg Spacer - Knee & Hip Aligning Between The Legs Pillow Leg Spacer in Steri-Plus

Service rating : Very fast and efficient service.
Product: Perfect for what we were looking for after our mother fractured her hip.

Back Form Chair Cushion - Lumbar & Lower Back Support Seat Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Comfy and does what I want it too

03-Jan

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Traditional Foam D Shape

great delivered quickly

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

03-Jan

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted in White Polycotton cover

Service rating : Great service, thank you. The pillow has been excellent and supports my whole leg as I'm recovering from a ankle.
Product: Love the pillow - it's been supporting my whole leg as a recover from an ankle fracture.

02-Jan

Peanut Pillow - Travel Support Pillow Peanut Pillow - Blue

Service rating : Timely and efficient service. Thank you for offering the PERFECT peanut pillow.
Product: Completely perfect! The pillow offer the exact shape and specifications we require for our clients. Thank you!

31-Dec

Friendly and customer focused

30-Dec-2016

• Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Service rating : Good quality products.
Product: Very comfy.

EasyBreather - Sleep Apnea Pillow Eazy Breaher

Very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Leg Relaxer - Contoured Leg Wedge Comforting Leg Pillow Support Quilted

Service rating : Pillow was dispatched quickly and arrived safely.Pillow was as description on Ebay
Product: Works really well and has helped with my blood circulation

Keyhole Wedge Chair Cushion - Angled Pressure Relief Comfort Cushion Steri-Plus

Service rating : I will have to return the product. So far, they have been helpful. My expectation is that their customer service will continue.
Product: It will not work for my wife - but that does not mean it is not a quality product.

28-Dec-2016

Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Mattress Protector - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Queen

• Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Mauve

Service rating : Good design
Product: Happy with product, just price is higher, would have liked to buy a couple of extras.

28-Dec-2016

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Great product

SleepAway Memoryfoam Travel Pillow Maroon

Service rating : Very good, fast and convenient
Product: the pillow is fantastic and has made a big difference on our trip.

Delivered promptly

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip White

Service rating : Delivery was prompt
Product: I thought that the whole pillow would be memory foam. Was disappointed to find only a small insert of this product was in the pillow.

Coccyx Wedge Chair Cushion - Tailbone Support Wedge Cushion Dura-Fab

Service rating : The pillow was despatched quickly and arrived promptly.
Product: This cushion eased my pain within days. I'm in my 30s and sit at a desk all day. Hooray!

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : The pillow was as described on the website and the service prompt
Product: Very comfortable

27-Dec-2016

• Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow CompleteSleeprrr Memory Gel Blue

A great product for people with neck problem..

26-Dec-2016

FloBac 'Air-Flo' Complete Back Support - Cooling Air Flow Full Back Support Flo-Bac 'Air-Flo' model 3

Service rating : Not comfortable

Product: ,,,,

23-Dec-2016

Tranquillow Pillow - Contoured Support Pillow King Size

• Side Sleeper - Snoring Relief Leg Support Side Sleeper Pillow

err ... you are sending a questionnaire but the goods never arrived!

22-Dec-2016

EasyFeed Maternity Pillow - Baby Breastfeeding Pillow Without slip

Service rating : Can not give you any feed back at this time as the baby is born until March 2017.
Product: Can not give you any feed back at this time as the baby is born until March 2017.

22-Dec-2016

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Wraparound Back & Hip Natural Heat Pack Back/Hip wrap

Fast and delivery on time.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Ruffled Slip Chocolate

Service rating : They are always very responsive, friendly and very helpful. It feels like I am receiving a personal service!
Product: Very good support sitting up in bed. It supports all of the back plus the head.

Contoured Bed Wedge Pillow Spare Pillow Cover Cream

• Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Sky Blue
  • Pyramid Pillow Spare Pillow Cover Tailored White

Service rating : AWESOMELY QUICK DELIVERY - Thank you
Product: Great comfy cover

Contoured Bed Wedge - Angled Sleeping Wedge Pillow Steri-Plus Cover

Service rating : Ok
Product: Seems to help with reflux

Body Huggar Mattress Topper - Premium EggFoam Mattress Pad Body Huggar: Queen

Service rating : Reasonably priced and very quick delivery.
Product: Two years ago I bought a cheaper, similar mattress topper. It was half the thickness of your product. It got less effective over time. Your topper is lovely and thick and so much more comfortable. It alleviates all the pressure points. Pure bliss. Thank you.

Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support DuraFab

Service rating : product received very quickly
Product: comfortable cushion and effective in reducing pressure sore

21-Dec-2016

Service rating : Great customer service. Very helpful. Excellent product range. I've now bought from them three times and will continue - even though I'm now based abroad. It's worth pay for the postage to get such top quality products!
Product: Really comfy sleep!

However, quite a soft pillow, although you can adjust it to fit your neck and shoulders. If you're used to Therapeutic Pillow's traditional foam pillow it might feel a little soft at first but you'll likely to get used to it.

It's not particularly cool though: it feels marginally cooler than a regular memory foam pillow but it's not cooler than a feather one. So if you're really suffering with the heat this might be an issue.

I bought it partly to counteract the pretty intense heat of a Tempur mattress. But I think nothing will do that. So I'm sending the mattress back - but keeping the pillow as it's ace!

20-Dec-2016

Naturelle Latex Roll Cushion - Dynamic Neck, Back & Leg Support Cushion Naturelle Latex Roll

Service rating : helpful phone service and quick delivery!
Product: Amazing products, couldn't be happier and count be sleeping better!!

• Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper - Premium Natural Latex Mattress Pad Queen

Goid

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: I think a little early as still getting used to it

Service rating : Very comfortable and great quality
Product: Don't have to be pregnant to use it

Service rating : Excellent
Product: I wish I bought this sooner! It is literally changing my life

20-Dec-2016

Total Spinal Support - Full Size Back & Spine Support Chair Cushion Model 1- Car (Larger)

Service rating : Excellent service. Quick easy to use website. Quick postage.
Product: Good quality product

19-Dec-2016

Service rating : Thank you for prompt postage.
Product: After having had spinal surgery, the leg relaxer is perfect for elevating my legs in the correct alignment and in comfort.

17-Dec-2016

• TheraSoft 250 Thread Count Pillow Case Cream

Service rating : Excellent service. The order was processed super quick and delivered promptly.
Product: Very comfy - especially for my neck

17-Dec-2016

Contoured Bed Wedge - Angled Sleeping Wedge Pillow Quilted with cream polycotton cover

Service rating : Prompt service
Product: Great product , definitely helping with my sleep
And my snoring has greatly been reduced

16-Dec-2016

Cooliow Cool Pad - Cooling Pillow Pad Cooling Pillow Pad

Service rating : Excellent service, went out of their way to help me.
Product: Can't begin to tell you how helpful this cool pad is. I have Eczema and get very itchy when I get hot, this pillow pad is just what I need to help me sleep at night.

16-Dec-2016

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip White

Service rating : Great service
Product: Excellent. Sleeping better.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : took a week to get here from Melbourne Via Sydney. Not companys fault. Obviously postal service takes the long way around.
Product: sleeping peacefully

15-Dec-2016

Service rating : Communication is terrific, prompt replies.
Product: This pillow is much harder to sleep on than the previous one used purchased a few years ago. The foam is different and the stitching much tighter. It is going to take a while to get used to. Currently have gone back to using previous one. Apart from that this type of pillow is a great design.

Comfort Cushion - Multi-Purpose Support Eggfoam Chair Pad Dura-Fab

Service rating : It's amazing how fast Therapeutic Pillow process orders and get deliveries out there.
Product: I've bought three of these egg foam chair pads. At first I tried it on an uncushioned chair and thought it was a disaster. However, on my cushioned office chairs they provide the right amount of extra cushioning to help with my haemorrhoid problem. Perfect...highly recommend.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : easy to order and delivered timely
Product: like the flexibility of removing part of the inner to make is thinner, and removing ribs to make it softer.

Pyramid Pillow - Large Body Pillow With Tailored Slip Cream

Service rating : Speed of delivery was very good
Product: Pillow is great but the pillow slip is obviously of a cheap and nasty quality not impressed at all

14-Dec-2016

Service rating : Great
Product: My new pillow is great my hubby is now useing my old one and I will buy another next year, I have been using the standard contoured pillow for over 10 years and can't sleep with anything else and the gel one seems to be cooler I suffer a lot of headaches and I love these pillows and am now considering an underlay and your travel pillow two

14-Dec-2016

Service rating : not tried yet only received today
Product: model 3 seat too intrusive

13-Dec-2016

Total Spinal Support - Full Size Back & Spine Support Chair Cushion Model 2- Lounge (Smaller)

• CuddleUp Body Pillow - Pregnancy Support Pillow CuddleUp with Slip

great to hear you are happy with the Total Spinal Support Cushion. Thanks for reviewing our product.

• Leg Relaxer Spare Cotton Pillow Cover Poly Cotton Over slip

Service rating : I have rheumatoid arthritis and when I have a flare up I have pain in my knees and feet. During this time I find that the only way I can feel a bit more comfortable was to put a few pillows under my knees and feet to prop them up but they would move, so I spent most of my time fixing the pillows. Now with the Therapeutic pillow I put it on my bed lie down put my legs on it and rest.I am very pleased with my purchase.
Product: Very happy with purchase.

thanks for taking the time to review the Leg Relaxer. I'm very pleased to hear that the leg relaxer is helping alleviate the symptoms of your rheumatoid arthritis.

Natural Lupin Heat Wrap - Neck & Shoulder Natural Heat Pack Neck & Shoulder

Its great and got here quick thanks

thanks for taking the time to review the Natural Lupin Heat Wrap. Glad to hear you are happy with the product and that it arrived quickly.

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: However Australia Post incredibly bad as I had to go into town to pick it up. If I had not there to do that my mother would not have received her hot pack.

Alison thanks for reviewing the Natural Lupin Heat Wrap. Glad you found our website was easy to navigate and order from. I will pass your feedback on to Australia Post as they should give an option to leave the parcel unattended if no-one is home.

Service rating : No problems
Product: Bulky and gets in my partners way, but I sleep better than before and am much more comfortable

thanks for taking the time to review the CuddleUp Body Pillow. Great to hear the pillow is assisting you to sleep more comfortably.

12-Dec-2016

Family Pillow - Eggfoam Topped Contour Pillow Junior Profile

Service rating : I'm sure it would have been better but the profiles were way too high so I ended up with a very sore neck and back
Product: This is much more what I needed. However, when I had an online chat with someone it was really hard to convince them that even though I'm a 54 year old woman who weighs 75kg, the Junior Profile was the one I needed. I don't think it should have anything to do with age and weight - it's more with frame and the length of the neck. However, I stuck to my guns and I'm really glad I did.

Rachel thanks for taking the time to review the Family Pillow. You would have been chatting with myself online so apologies for not suggesting the right pillow for your needs. If you would like to contact me directly on 03 8585 6685 I can chat with you to understand your needs so that we can send you a replacement pillow.

12-Dec-2016

Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Pressure Diffusing Mattress Pad Queen

Service rating : The delivery was really fast thank you.
Product: I just wish I had seen that it was too narrow for Queen bed before my helper made it up and didn't see until bed was changed.. if anything I needed the mattress bigger not smaller than Queen.
As this is for a sofa bed infrequently made up in BnB accommodation I as needing to add more comfort notdecreasing the width.
If anything can be done about this I would be delighted as am nearing peak season and mattress will be needed.

Victoria

thanks for taking the time to review your recent purchase of the Memory Foam Mattress Topper. If you could please contact me directly on 03 8585 6685 we can discuss your requirements and reach a solution.

10-Dec-2016

Side Sleeper - Snoring Relief Leg Support Side Sleeper Pillow

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: I have actually tried it for a few nights and couldn't sleep with it. Am going to persist when my overseas visitors leave. My sleep doctor says it is important I sleep on my side. So I will try again.

Glenda thanks for reviewing the Side Sleeper. It is difficult to change sleep habits and hopefully over time the Side Sleeper will assist you with sleeping on your side. In due course if you are still finding it difficult to adjust please contact me directly on 03 8585 6685 to discuss other options.

SleepAway Travel Pillow Deluxe (traditional foam) Maroon

Service rating : All very efficient and suitable.
Product: The price is outrageous for a small piece of foam, however, it is fabulously comfy and convenient for travel. So much so that I actually use it as my main pillow 365 days of the year.
For the price though, it would be reasonable to expect some effort towards making it more ecological for health and the environment, so that I don't have to outgas it in the laundry for months before I can use it. (Not unique to this product at all - it's really the status quo, but they are all a long way short of optimal.)

09-Dec-2016

MemoGel Contour Pillow - Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow

Service rating : Received pillow within only a few days.
Product: Sleeping like a log.....without snoring. Wife is happy as Larry.....

thanks for taking the time to review the MemoGel Contour Pillow. Great to hear it arrived promptly and most importantly that you are sleeping soundly and of course that your wife is happy too!

Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion - Memory Foam Coccyx Support SteriPlus

Service rating : Customer service was excellent and the product delivered in excellent condition. The pillow has been a god send to mum.
Product: Bought the pillow for my mum who sits for much of the day due to her rare Nurological disease. She was getting very bad sores and bruising to her coccyx region but since getting the pillow has said it has been a life saver in relieving the pain and allowing the area to heal. Thank you

Maria thanks for the positive feedback on the Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion. I'm so pleased to hear the product is helping with your mothers symptoms and allowing her to heal more comfortably.

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Very helpful on the phone, and delivery was quick, very easy to deal with..

Joseph thanks for the positive review on the Complete Sleeprrr Plus. Glad we were able to meet your needs and hope you enjoy sleeping on the Complete Sleeprrr Plus.

Spine Saver Lumbar Roll - Chiropractic Back Support Pillow Memory Foam D Shape

Service rating : Good communication, had issues with delivery. Was home all day, checked aus post ebsite advised there was attempted delivery which was not the case. There wasn't a note left by courier. So had to make time to go to the post office to pick it up
Product: Well made and comfy

thanks for taking the time to review the Spine Saver Lumbar Roll. Glad you were happy with our service and product but I am sorry to hear Australia Post dropped the ball with delivery. I will pass your feedback on and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : easy to order, fast delivery, exactly what you expect.
Product: great product!

Peter thanks for the positive review on the Complete Sleeprrr Original. Glad you found the product easy to order and hope your are sleeping more comfortably!

08-Dec-2016

Naturelle Latex Pillow - Gently Contoured Medium Profile

Service rating : BEST PILLOW I'VE EVER SLEPT ON!!
Product: 10/10

Jade thanks so much for your positive review on the Naturelle Latex Pillow and scoring us 10/10! Great stuff and most importantly hope you are getting a more restful nights sleep!

08-Dec-2016

Complete Sleeprrr Plus - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Plus

Service rating : Would recommend to all my friends. Thank you.
Product: I love the pillow - finally a good nights sleep and less aches and pain from bad sleep posture!!!!

thanks for taking the time to review the Complete Sleeprrr Plus. Fantastic to hear the pillow is allowing you to get a good nights sleep and you are waking up rested without aches and pain from poor sleeping positions!

06-Dec-2016

Complete Sleeprrr Original - Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Memory Original

Service rating : This pillow will fix and re-align the minor "bad things" I've done during the day with my neck. I put my neck out a few times and a sleep on the pillow fixes it.
Product: I have used one for a number of years and obtained it from my Chiropractor so was very glad to know I could buy it for myself. Delivery and website very good. thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to review the Complete Sleeprrr Original.
Great to hear the pillow realigns your neck and hopefully allows you to get a more restful nights sleep!

06-Dec-2016

CuddleUp Body Pillow - Pregnancy Support Pillow CuddleUp with Slip

I would have liked option to pick up instead of pay for delivery as the location is close to where we frequent regularly so easy for us.

Helen, thanks for taking the time to review the CuddleUp Body Pillow. We are looking into incorporating this option when ordering online. Thanks for your feedback.