Therapeutic Pillow Review

Consumer ratings of Therapeutic Pillow

Feedback for www.the-pillow.com.au has been compiled from 3155 Customer Reviews

• 30/07/2013
  • At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Jan-2017

I started using this pillow after a major accident after which I was told I would never walk again. During rehab my specialist spinal team purchased this pillow and I have never looked back. This pillow - was the only thing that enabled me to rest/sleep during my rehabilitation, after which I worked hard, now being able to sleep/rest, and I can now walk again, drive and all other normal functions - well exceeding all my doctors and specialist team/s. I swear by the pillow - my gateway to getting my life back - and this year purchased my second pillow and one for my husband (who has shoulder trouble) and his shoulder pain is well reduced. The good outcomes of a great pillow and getting sleep/rest are countless through out a persons life. Thank you Therapeutic Pillow, so glad you are Australian too :)