Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 17-Jul-2015

Terrible. i specified an early morning drop off and when called the day of delivery, got told it would be between 10-12. I wouldn't have purchased had I had known. The consultant was awful and rude and kept saying. "we delivery between 10-12 which IS a.m delivery. How horrible and then said she'd cancel the order!!! I will never purchase from Lily's again and neither will any of my staff who are aware now. IN the end, I was advised would be delivered first delivery after the 10.am collection, and my parents house is only 20mins from the store. They received it dead on 12. They had to put off their lunch as I had to ruin the surprise to them and make them wait home. THANKS LILY'S FOR RUINING MY PARENTS 49TH ANNIVERSARY DAY> especially as my dad is unwell, and my not make the next one. AWESOME EFFORT>