Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 29-Mar-2015

I was using this bunch of flowers to ask my best friend to be my maid of honour for my wedding. I wrote a poem to be written in the card and the florist stopped writing the poem half way through so the card was unfinished despite having enough room left. This was obviously a very special occasion and it was completely ruined by the lack of care and attention taken on the card and they missed the actual question. My best friend had to phone me to find out what the flowers were actually for. I then wrote an email of complaint to the florist which was never even answered. I've never had such terrible service and will never forget this and will never use this florist again.