Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Nov-2014

I rang the number and the line was poor, the operator couldn't hear me, then she hung up after I had completed the order and was in the middle of giving credit card details. I rang back and got a diff operator and she could not find my order so i had to start all over again. Then I got a phone call 1/2 hour later from first operator saying I had to complete my order. A real mess, not easy at all. would prefer to deal with local people not call centres.

Lily's Florist wrote on 12-Nov-2014

So very sorry for the line quality. Thank you for providing this feedback. Not all lines are bad but we are working to improve all this lines. I am so sorry if this affected your experience with us.

Sincerely