Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 31-Dec-2015

My order was supposed to be delivered to the recipient on christmas eve. I found out christmas day from the recipient that it was never delivered. I then proceeded to try and contact the florist for 3 days with no answer and finally received a call back 4 days after christmas (five days from the original delivery date). The person I spoke to on the phone was not very apologetic and informed me there had been a technical delivery causing the order to not process correctly. There was definitely no technical delivery when it came to taking my money on time. I was very disappointed when I was offered no compensation for the late delivery. I will think twice before using this service again.