Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Aug-2015

Good

Lily's Florist

I sent flowers to my daughter for her 21st birthday & especially wanted them to be delivered to her workplace. I chose Lilys Florist as they guaranteed same day delivery if orders placed before 2pm. I actually placed my order online at approx. 8:30am & then phoned at 9am to check that the order was received which I was advised it was. I requested that flowers be delivered before 4pm as my daughter finished work at 4:30pm. I was told that they would definitely be delivered before 4pm. After not hearing from my daughter by 3pm that she had received them I phoned your business to check on the order. I was advised at approx. 3;15 that flowerswould not be delivered to my daughters workplace as there was no courier available. I was also asked "Did you not get our email that we sent you?" to which I replied that I was currently looking at my emails & had been on my emails all day & there was definitely no email received from Lilys Florist since the Order Notification & payment receipt that I received at 8:44am. I was then offered to have the flowers delivered to my daughters home address to which I had to agree as there was no other choice. I was extremely upset that the flowers were not delivered to her workplace per my order & guarantee over the phone that this would be done as the whole point of getting the flowers delivered was to surprise her at work with her work colleagues there. I will never use your services again & will also be advising friends & colleagues to do the same. The flowers were eventually delivered to her home but the whole point of surprising her at work was a waste of time & money.