Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 08-Aug-2015

I ordered a thank you package for some ladies in a law Milson's Point law firm. They had helped me out during in long and difficult case, which thankfully had reached a conclusion. I never saw the package as I'm now interstate, however the effervescent response I received suggests they were thrilled to bits with it.

Thanks!

Lily's Florist

Website was easy to use and had the choice I was looking for. As a bloke I don't want excessive choice. Instead I want the experts to have done most of the thinking for me, so that I am presented with carefully thought out options. The ability to add a select range of additional items such as a box of chocolates was very much appreciated. Buy the recipients too!