Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 25-Jul-2015

After spending $85 plus delivery fee my friend that received the flowers sent me a pic of them and they were not the flowers I had ordered. My order was for 2 different tones of pink flowers NOT YELLOW FLOWERS WHICH I ABSOLUTLEY HATE. This was a large amount of money for me to waste at the point in time!

26-Jul-2015
very dissapointed

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-Jul-2015

very dissapointed

Lily's Florist

I tried to email the florist to let them know that the floral arrangement was not what I ordered and they never replied to me. If they could not supply what I wanted they should have emailed or telephoned me back and I could have waited another day for the exact flowers I had paid for.