Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Jun-2014

I didn't request a mixed wreath. In fact not only did I request and pay for a 2nd white wreath but asked the customer service gentleman to not send a mixed wreath no matter what!
I was extremely disappointed in Lily's Florist service and will be advising my friends not to use this florist.

Lily's Florist wrote on 13-Jun-2014

I am so very sorry. I can see that the customer service officer did make these notes on the order so I am not sure what happened. I will be following up on this today.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist

White Wreath

White wreath was very good but I requested and paid for a 2nd one which I never received.

Lily's Florist

Unfortunately, I ordered 2 white wreaths and received 1 white and 1mixed for my uncle's funeral. I was told that because I was paying for both in the same transaction they would be placed as 1 white and 1 mixed but the customer service officer would send an email so that 2 white wreaths would be sent. I asked him to ensure that 2 white wreaths would be sent at the funeral and he said yes.