Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for has been compiled from 7304 Customer Reviews

Anonymous Customer wrote on 23-Jul-2015

What I ordered was not delivered.
I paid an extra $20 to get another teddy instead of the lollies as I did not want my other Grandaughter to feel left out.,
But what was delivered were 6 X Gerberas 1 Doll & a pkt of lollies, My order + delivery cost me $92. so was a tad disheartened when one grandaughter had to settle for a bag of lollies, ( Although she thought all the flowers were for her as well.)
I did not call them as my daughter said they doubled up on the flowers and the doll was beautiful. I did say if they could get a doll instead of 1 teddy I would appreciate it.
I did try to call to complain but as it was the weekend when I found out what had been delivered they were closed, then it slipped my mind,
Maybe you could suggest if there is a change to an order then they should call the customer,
But all good the doll and flowers were appreciated,
thanking You