Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Jul-2015

I was really disappointed at what was delivered vs what was ordered. Firstly there was a note apologising because the vase ordered was unavailable - this was polite and I get it that these things happen but why send this to the recipient of the flowers who knew no different? If this wasn't available as the person ordering the flowers it would have been great to know particularly because this was a large reason for selecting this arrangement and because the substitute was FAR from similar. Secondly, the bouquet was very different from the image on the website, both in size and in the actual arrangement. What was delivered was pretty BUT I certainly don't feel I got what I paid for and was really disappointed as I wanted something spectacular to mark quite a significant occasion. If this feedback does get read and reviewed and you would like to discuss further I'm happy to speak with someone further and have pictures of the delivered arrangement and the picture on the web so you can see what I am talking about.