Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 03-Jul-2015

Mostly green leaves. Not pretty. Didn't smell nice either.

Lily's Florist

I have nothing good to say about Lily's. I couldn't be more disappointed! I like to support local businesses but after the service I recieved i will now be using some of larger floral companies. I specifically asked for an all white and purple flower arrangement (my nanna's favourite) the manager assured me that my order would be as requested, However, my sick Nanna recieved an embarrassing display of green leaves with a few purple flowers scattered amongst it. Also the flowers smelt horrible, my Nanna couldn't be in the same room as them, they weren't perfume flowers they were quite pungent. I could have gone to IGA and bought 3 bunches of better looking flowers for half the price. After I had complained to Lily's they stated that they may not have been what I ordered, but at least they were fresh!!???! In the end they offered a 30% discount which only ammounted to the delivery fee. Lily's had my contact details, if they couldn't fit the brief I should have been contacted and my money could have been well spent elsewhere. Not happy.