Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for has been compiled from 7305 Customer Reviews

Anonymous Customer wrote on 20-Feb-2015

The flower arrangement delivered did not look anywhere near as nice as the ones I selected in the picture. I was very disappointed and will not use this website again.

Lily's Florist

The phone line was very crackly. From the website I thought the company was a local florist business. When I checked the invoice it was dated the next day, so I was concerned the flowers would not be delivered that day! When I rang to check when the flowers would be delivered, the operator told me that the flowers had been marked on the system as having been delivered in the morning. The flowers were delivered not long after this and the courier told my father that there are often issues with the system.