Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 27-Nov-2014

As I am in Melbourne and the delivery was in the Gold Coast, I did not see the flowers but a photo was sent to me and I was very disappointed. On the web site they show the "premium" bunch but I ordered the regular and for my $58 I did expect a reasonable bunch but that was not what was sent. A refund was promised, but non has been given as yet.

Lily's Florist

The flowers were delivered on the day I ordered them, but I was very disappointed with what was delivered. I have complained to Lily's they said they would refund 50% but as yet I haven't received the refund. So if no refund is given I will not be ordering from them again.