Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 07-Nov-2014

I had ordered an "extra large" sheath, but I think the only thing extra large was the price. The floral sheath supplied was nothing like the picture on the website and it came as a semi-bouquet-semi-sheath arrangement, very disppointing. I could have bought a similiar arragnement from Woolies and paid much less. What was suppose to look like red roses with a white floral background was only red roses with very few white flowers. I will not be purchasing from Lily's Florist again, what was suppose to be a fitting tribute to a very good friend was not delivered in the manner expected.

12-Nov-2014
Service rating : I appreciate the effciency of the handling of my issue and I am grateful that real Customer Service was provided by Lily's Florist. I had wanted to put in my feedback earlier but had problems navigating through Feefo. I would most likely use Lily's Florist again knowing that I will be looked after so well.
Product: As much as I respect the outcome to the resolution my issue, this does not change the product that was delivered on the day of the funeral I attended nor the enormous disappointment I experienced on the day when I saw this at the church. Hopefully next time I order with Lily's Florist I will receive the product as advertised and will be proudly able to supply a better rating.

Lily's Florist wrote on 12-Nov-2014

Thank you so for taking the time to fill out our survey and let me know what has happened here. I have organized the refund we discussed and once again i am so very sorry. Please accept my sincere apologies.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely