Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 09-Nov-2014

as I did not receive the flowers and wine, I cannot comment much on them. They were a gift for my daughter and her husband for their 10th wedding anniversary. I can tell you that Kylie was happy with the surprise delivery at work, and said that the flowers were lovely.

Lily's Florist

As these were for a wedding anniversay , I was a little disappointed at the variety of arrangements available on line. I am from victoria, so on line was the only way for me to get flowers to Kylie. They were a little more expensive than what I would have liked to sent, as delivery is an added extra. Was really only intending to spend $80 all up.