Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-Oct-2014

When we arrived at my Aunt's house for her husbands funeral, the flowers I was expecting were not what I'd visualised, however, they were beautiful.

Lily's Florist

I initially tried to order on line, this went well till I went to pay, however, no lock on web page. I rang the florist, the lady was very surprised, and grateful to be advised that security lock was missing. We proceeded to pay over the phone, and she said she'd follow up on security payment. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. I told my family that I'd have no hesitation in ordering from them again, and recommended them to family and friends.