Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Sep-2014

As I am not in the same town as the recipient, I have only been told they are nice, never actually saw them or seen any photos of it.

23-Sep-2014
Thank you for rectifying the problem and re-delivering the flowers.

Lily's Florist wrote on 23-Sep-2014

I am so sorry that this has left you feeling a lack of service. I can see that we did end up redelivering your item to the recipient and they got them in the end and did not have to pick them up from the shop.
Please accept our apologies for not reaching the recipient in the first attempt.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist

Anonymous Customer wrote on 23-Sep-2014

Thank you for rectifying the problem and re-delivering the flowers.

Lily's Florist

I was very disappointed when I was told the flowers were not delivered on the day I ordered them (this was at 11:30am). I asked at the time of booking when they would be delivered but all I was told was "anytime in the afternoon", I explained to them the funeral was at 2pm and apparently this is when the flowers were delivered. There was no-one home and no-where to leave the flowers. I phoned the next afternoon to ask if they had been delivered and they said No. Apparently a card was left in the letterbox advising the home owners that there were flowers to collect from their shop. I paid for a DELIVERY SERVICE and cannot see how an elderly recent-widowed lady without a drivers licence collecting her own flowers from the shop when I paid for a delivery service. Most of the family members had left that day or the day before. After my complaining the flowers were delivered late that afternoon. N.B.: I only chose this florist for their "same day delivery", more communication directly from the shop would have been a good idea instead of going through a answering service/middle person instead of the florist themselves.