Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 08-Sep-2014

This arrangement was highly praised by the receivers and everybody else that saw them. The four arrangement I have been told that I had ordered all have been of very high standard. I only hope that one day I will receive one of your arrangements . Thank you. It was a pleasure to give you my business.

Lily's Florist

I have used Lily's Florist, with four arrangements and all aspects of their service from that first phone call to the delivery of my arrangements delivered is outstanding. I will continue using them and have also already recommended them to other people. Thank you, Lily's Florist