Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 05-Sep-2014

Good

Lily's Florist wrote on 09-Sep-2014

We are so sorry that this didn't go out on the original date intended. We will refund you the delivery charge now.

We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist

Lily's Florist

I ordered at 10 am and was told that my order would arrive by midday, as this as when I required it to be delivered. I called in the afternoon twice having to chase up my order as no one called me back. Then I was told that it was going in the late afternoon which didn't suit as my ill sibling was not going to be at the address ( work) as I had previously mentioned. Then I was offered a refund on delivery which I am still waiting for 2 weeks later. Very poor customer service and would never use this company again. The girl on the first call I made to chase up was even a bit rude.