Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 05-Sep-2014

the product was as described however it was very basic with the bare minimum in greenery. I will not be ordering online again with Lily's but will return to the local flower shop who flesh out a delivery in a much more beautiful way, as well as providing other special touches.

Lily's Florist

Average service. I had to cancel my original order as the delivery date was meant to be on 27/8 but was put down for the day I ordered which was 26/8. I identified this oversight when I read the confirmation email, this email also advised that I was infact ordering through petals.com who I had a discount for via the Entertainment Booklet. Anyway when I tried to claim the discount upon re-ordering the service person was unclear about who she was working for and tried to dissuade me from claiming. The service person was polite though.