Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for has been compiled from 7304 Customer Reviews

Anonymous Customer wrote on 06-Sep-2014

The flowers were outrageously expensive, especially for what they were - small white box with a small number of roses; while very pretty, the actual product wasn't representative of picture I used to guide my purchase - I selected a box of roses that was filled with other greenery to bulk out the flowers, but it ended up being some roses with some meagre sprigs of greenery; at $77 each, it seems a greedy grab. I've since purchased a much larger arrangement also in a box, completely filled out with beautiful flowers that was only $35. Very disappointing.

Lily's Florist

I had tried several times to speak with someone at the store as I had some specific questions, but unfortunately this wasn't possible - there is no telephone access at the store. Eventually I was able to speak to a telephone consultant who was a general consultant for a number of stores and wasn't able to answer my specific questions. I ended up making two purchases for a funeral but they were outrageously expensive for what they were. Very poor and impersonal customer service - really amounts to no customer service, as no contact with the store was possible.