Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Jul-2014

The roses keep for the day the were delivered but drooped the next day even though they were put in a glass vase with water!. Very un impressed for a $120 bunch of roses!!!
Never again will I use u guys

Lily's Florist

I wasn't impressed with the service. I ordered over the phone, and after I placed the order I recieved my confirmation email and notice that they had spelt the recipient's name wrong. Not that was a huge drama mistakes happen, so I rang Lily's back straight away, the girl apologised and Said she would fix it. Not only didn't that happen but the delivery person had dropped the card, and it was only by chance that my girlfriend found it on the floor outside her work on the footpath on her way home hours after the flowers were delivered. For the price of the flowers and the delivery fee I'd expect better service I won't be using Lily's again.