Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 25-Jan-2016

While I did not actually SEE the flowers that were delivered, another close friend visited my god-daughter and her Mum in hospital. She was apparently surrounded by cards, messages and flowers, but had said she LOVED the flowers I had sent her - so I hope they brightened her day and lifted her spirit - and that she was able to enjoy them for a while. Thank you.

Lily's Florist

Thank you - I live in WA but I am in the USA indefinitely. It was great to have the convenience and the ability to order flowers immediately, when I got the news that my 14-year old god-daughter had been in a bad traffic accident - apart from praying for her and her Mum, it was as much as I could do in the circumstances, and it was good to know that I could send a message of healing and peace and that she would know, within a day, that I was with them in spirit. Thank you.