Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 24-Jan-2016

My friend sent me a picture of her bouquet. It was beautiful, generous size, and exactly what I was looking for. She said it was "from her favorite florist." Also - I REALLY appreciate your having the "native bouquet" option. Not all of us are always looking for roses and lilies. Couldn't be more pleased.

Lily's Florist

I was really impressed with the level of service - I ordered this bouquet from the US for a friend in Australia, and it was on her doorstep later that day - and also the quality, ease of purchase, and value. I'd use your service again for sure; it made a difference to her to get the flowers right away (just after her dog died).