Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 22-Jan-2016

Good

Lily's Florist

I was honestly dissapointed. I ordered online as I live in Tasmania and my sister in law is in Sydney so I googled a local florist. Her vase and chocolates did not arrive with the flowers. I had to call the shop to see what happened, I was on hold for about 10minutes then got an apology saying the delivery guy didn't know to get them. To their credit the flowers initially arrived promptly and then the chocolates and vase, however the chocolates I payed $15 for were not the big featured box but yet a small 5 piece Lindt chocolate pack. I could not be bothered calling back again.