Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 18-Jan-2016

Comments from the recipient indicated the arrangement was very attractive, with a nice selection of flowers and colours. I was pleased to have a portion of the price donated to the McGrath Foundation.

Lily's Florist

Lack of information regarding the delivery fee was poor. I viewed the website and rang the phone number given for the Newcastle area as I wanted to make an enquiry about a particular arrangement. I then placed the order while on the phone. I did not see a delivery fee mentioned on the website except for Kooragang Island florist, so I presumed this was included in the price from the other florists. I was only made aware of the fee of $12 when I was about to complete my payment. This made the total price much higher than I anticipated but I did not have time to look through the website again to make another selection so I proceeded with the purchase. However, the service provided in delivering the flowers on the same day was good.