Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 09-Jan-2016

This arrangement was outstanding. It looked amazing from the photos that we saw. Highly recommend.

Lily's Florist

My daughter asked me to ring a florist in Rockhampton and order 2 seperate lots of flowers. I found Lily's website excellent, but decided to ring as it was New Year's Eve and she wanted the flowers delivered that day. The lovely person who took my order was very efficient and explained what flowers were available. I was only charged one delivery fee for the 2 arrangements. My experience with Lily's was in complete contrast to an online florist that my daughter dealt with last year. Much better to ring the florist direct.

Florist's Choice Bunch

Although this bunch was good it did not look nearly as outstanding as the arrangement that was ordered at the same time.