Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 03-Jan-2016

Lily's Florist

I don’t need an inducement to give you feedback. The flowers you organised for my friends the Eddy’s just before Christmas, were a real smash hit. Helen said they were “magnificent”. Thank you so much for ensuring my specifications were met. Your employees were delightful to deal with as well. I am on the Sunshine Coast but if I ever require a floral delivery again in your “vicinity” I would not hesitate to engage your services.