Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 14-Dec-2015

This was just exquisite. I usually send arrangments, however decided to send something simple - and it was just WOW. Absolutely beautiful. Better than I expected and just so much appreciated by the recipiant - stunning was her remark - simply stunning!

15-Dec-2015
I am overwhelmed with the quality of the arrangments, and the standard of service. On 2 occaisions over the last 10 months I have had to ring back to change the delivery date - and both times nothing was a bother. The staff were as accomodating as they could be to ensure the delivery was able to be changed.

Anonymous Customer wrote on 15-Dec-2015

Lily's Florist

Every arrangement that has been sent by Lilys has been beyong expectations. From under $50 to over $100 - the standard is supurb. The recipiant is overjoyed and the quality and presentation of the arrangements. I continue to use Lily's because the standart they set is just so high.