Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Dec-2015

Really have no idea because they were not delivered. The florist didn't seem too concerned that my order was not carried out and I was never given a reason as to why either. Will never use again.

Lily's Florist

The flowers I ordered were not delivered and I was not notified that they were not even though I gave contact numbers of the recipient and 4 days to deliver. If I hadn't asked my friend if she got them I would have paid for nothing. After complaining the company did not do anything to make up for the disappointment they caused and ignored my request that if there was a problem to let me know so I could make alternative arrangements. Very poor ethics.