Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 18-Jun-2014

I am disappointed as I ordered this bouquet from Canada for a friend in Canberra and the although the flowers that were delivered were pretty, they did not look anything like the picture. I ordered the 'premium' arrangement and I understand Lily's 'may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance and value' , the substituted flowers did not appear to be close to what was depicted on the website (types of flowers or colours). I saw a photo of the arrangement that was delivered and it did not look anything like the bouquet I ordered.

Lily's Florist

I place the order online from Canada and the flowers were delivered on time as requested. The order was processed quickly.