Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 18-Nov-2015

Good

Lily's Florist

This was a business gift, given on behalf of a large organisation. Upon putting the online order in, I did not receive an order confirmation, only a receipt confirmation from the company's PayPal, which made me suspicious but went about my business. A few days later, we had not heard anything from our recipient about their flowers. We had to have that awkward conversation - "Hey, did you by any chance receive any flowers?" - they had in fact received them, but all the card said was "From Came". I had written a beautiful card for the new parents for their baby boy, but none of it appeared on the card. Add to that, the name is "Cam" not "Came". Very disappointing service.