Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 31-Oct-2015

Don't know but as the service was so bad going to rate them the same

Lily's Florist

Flowers were not delevered "within the hour" as stated to me when I rang to find out when they would be delivered as they were ordered previous day. When they were delivered to the hospital at around 7pm the flowers were not delivered to my friend until the next day. This is not good enough, I should have receive money back or a discount but now I just won't shop there again. I hope all customers are not treated like this. The person the flowers were being delivered to had just found out she has cancer and I wanted the flowers delivered to her ASAP, if I'd known how long it was going to take I would have shopped elsewhere.