Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 14-Oct-2015

My recipient had to go to hospital the next day, where she spent approximately a week. She returned home, and was delighted to find that the flowers still looked a picture. As she is my very oldest friend, who has known me since I was a baby, her opinion meant a lot to me. Again, on all counts, Thank you, Lily's. I have also mentioned Lily's to another Toowoomba friend. She did not really have first-hand knowledge of a good florist, so will bear Lily's in mind should she ever need one. As for me, I'll hopefully be using Lily's services again when my previous recipient, who is 3 months older than the Queen, hopefully has her next birthday.

Lily's Florist

I was extremely impressed and delighted with the service and assistance received. I did not see the arrangement myself, as I live in Brisbane and my recipient in Toowoomba. However, the arrangement was received much more promptly than I expected, and my recipient was delighted. She is a very keen gardener and knows her flowers. Thank you, Lily's!