Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 01-Oct-2015

The flowers were acceptable but were not in the vase I had ordered but rather a box and it did not seem to have the same amount of flowers (I was sent a photo from a relative living in Woolongong). I had specifically asked for a tall rather than a wide arrangement as it was going to a ward one down from intensive care & space was a premium. But I did not receive the tall arrangement. No comment on the chocolates except to tell me it was a "small" box so I hope they were excellent quality? Also my husband Geoff's name on the card become "Jess". So overall would not recommend or use again sadly.