Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Sep-2015

I ordered two balloons (they're like $15 each) to come with the hamper and the recipient only got one! Very disappointed. But other than that the hamper itself seemed quite good.

Lily's Florist

Bit difficult placing order - delay on the phone line? No specific description of contents in the hamper I ordered. Even when I asked about it, the response was "It kind of changes" - well... I'd still like to know to some degree what will be in the hamper I'm purchasing. No details about the differences between sizes of hamper on website (standard, deluxe etc.). Even when I asked, it still seemed very vague.