Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 04-Sep-2015

The arrangement was lovely and the flowers lasted quite a long time. I noticed the flowers didn't have much of a scent however - which is something I have noticed about ordering roses from other flower shops in the past. Not critical and not sure why roses don't smell like roses anymore.

Lily's Florist

I called from Perth to order flowers for my partner currently relocated in Mackay. It was a tricky order and I didn't know exactly where to deliver the flowers. I also called late in the day, just making their 2pm cut off for orders. Not only did Lily's happily take my order, she patiently helped me find where they needed to go and the flowers were delivered without roughly an hour. I couldn't believe it - such an incredible service and turn around. The flowers made my partners day, and she was ecstatic! I was getting happy compliments for over a week ;)