Lily's Florist Review

Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 28-Aug-2015

While it was lovely and we received many comments on it, it was not what I really wanted, an all red roses wreath with white lilies and one single pink rose, as red roses were her favorite and the single pink rose was a symbol of my love for her. But it was a lovely wreath, we are not displeased with it, it just was a little upsetting to me since I was not able to attend the service and my flowers weren't as I wished.

Lily's Florist

I phoned from the US, to have flowers sent to my partners aunts service, and the phone conversation was quick and very efficient. The lady who helped me tried her best to make my wishes known. I wanted an all red roses wreath with white lilies and one single pink rose. As red roses were her favorite.