Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108538 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of appliances and white goods in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 170,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from
19-Jun-2014

7.5kg Front Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WH7560P1

Great product and price.
Not completely happy with delivery boys leaving greasy hand prints over white wall. Or the fact that only just found out that i could have been earning virgin frequent flyer points on my many purchasers - should have been asked when buying the product over the phone.

24-May-2014

Fisher & Paykel Gas Cooktop CG603DNGGB1

• Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

Products arrived at scheduled time; one critical reason I use your company is that I don't have to wait around (or orgainize someone else to) for deliveries.

15-May-2014

248L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E249TLW

I had a very positive response when making my purchase. Rang the customer line with a query and the friendly sales girl took my payment over the phone there and then which was a great help to me. Happy with the product and delivery.

11-May-2014

519L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E522BRE4

Excellent service, couldn't fault them

09-May-2014

519L Fisher & Paykel 3 Door Fridge RF522ADUSX4

Product and Service is great. Though a little disappointed with the delivery drivers as they damaged a my wall as they took the fridge up to the kitchen and also made a big song and dance about having to carry it up some stairs.

08-May-2014

517L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E521TLT3

everything was excellent

07-May-2014

5kg Fisher & Paykel Dryer DE50F56E1

Ms Beck
90 Fortest Road DSouth
Lara 3212,

I am thrilled with the delivery process and the contact with staff via email regarding delivery: couldn't be more happy with this prompt servcie. I have purchased a refridgerator for my son a few yearts ago and we both experienced a wonderful service from you.

I have only one concern: my new dryer comes with a 2 year warranty , I also purchased an extended warranty. Does this take effect after the first two years? If not then I would not want to have the extended warranty.

Many thanks

Nelli Beck

03-May-2014

614L Fisher & Paykel 3 Door Fridge RF610ADUSX4

Highly recommend this company. First time user and will do again.

30-Apr-2014

• Electrolux Bagless Vacuum Cleaner ZSC6930
  • 380L Kelvinator Fridge KBM3800WBRH

My fridge was unpacked outside and moved in. I guess that does not matter too much.

5.5kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine MW513

Service rating : Efficient and friendly delivery staff
Product: Had earlier model (lasted 15 years) excellent product

442L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E442BRXFD4

• Sharp Microwave R395YS
  • Sony KDL55W900A 55" 140cm 3D Full HD Smart LED LCD TV

Service rating : Great prices on most things and fast friendly service.
Product: Good fridge but space could be used better with unnecessary trays, etc. Previous model was same size but allowed more to be stored in freezer.

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: So far works very well

403L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E402BLX4

Service rating : Service and delivery was great. Product was in stock and delivered the next day. It would be good if Appliances Online could offer discounts other than just price matching.
Product: Required this fridge do the dimensions of cupboard. Good fridge, a bit loud.

5.5kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine MW513

We have been charged for two washing and only received the 5.5kg Fisher & Paykel MW513 $519 .we are waiting on a $545 credit for a 6kg washing machine which was charged to my credit card on the 5th of April.I rang and tried to fix this matter and was told it would be credited of my card that day.It wasn't done as I checked with my bank mastercard last night.I will be happy to rate when you fix this problem.Thankyou

519L Fisher & Paykel 3 Door Fridge RF522ADX4

On time and efficient Thanks

8kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WA80T65GW1

Service rating : Helpful and efficient with competitive pricing.
Product: A bit noises but have replaced the same machine with this one as the last one was good

248L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E249TLW

Service rating : The delivery was spot on time as stated & the old frig removed immediately.
Thank you.
Product: Very good. I was very pleasantly surprised after a bad experience 15 years ago & had to return my new frig due to malfunction & had my money returned.
I just wish there was some way of preventing the veg tray from falling out every time I pull it open - it being so shallow.
No other complaints!

8kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WA80T65FW1

Service rating : The website was easy to navigate and order went smoothly. Delivery was prompt, however the staff members who connected the washing machine did not do so correctly and failed to test the work before leaving. On the first use my brand new laundry was flooded. The customer service staff member has been helpful so far and has indicated Appliances Online will pay for the repairs to my laundry, however the process is ongoing so will reserve my final judgement once my laundry has been successfully reinstated to it's original condition.
Product: Apparently the connection that the Appliances Online staff installed on this F&P washer is not suitable for under bench connection (as all NEW laundrys have!). As my bench top is stone and the laundry tub does not have the required hole in the top, I am now left with a hose cable tied to my laundry tap and the machine running water into the sink. This means I cannot soak clothes in the laundry tub while using the machine at the same time. It defies belief that Fisher and Paykel do not make it clear that their products are not suitable for new laundry fit outs. So if you have a new laundry and install it the usual way (side wall) not the old style way (where you see the drain pipe hanging over your bench top) avoid buying Fisher and Paykel washing machines! I am extremely disappointed that this was not made clear in any product description and it looks like I will now be slugged with the additional expense of having a plumber come back and re configure my laundry. I would never have bought this product if I was aware of this.

380L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E381TRT2

Very fast delivery

7.5kg Front Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WH7560P1

Service rating : Was ok
Product: Very good machine and realiable

447L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E440TLT3

Service rating : your company has the best service i have encountered for a very long time
Product: ok just replaced same one only because of space

8kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WA80T65GW1

Service rating : Very happy with service and promptness of delivery.
Product: Happy with machine. Similar to the one we had previously

8kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WA80T65FW1

Service rating : Easy ordering process, excellent service, delivery on time
Product: So far very happy with the washing machine

20-Apr-2014

6kg Top Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine MW60

Got different information from 3 different people wasn't happy about that. However got my washer on time

19-Apr-2014

380L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E381TRT2

Service rating : Combining efficiency with courtesy my experience with Appliances Online was a true pleasure.
Product: Keep pinching myself to remind me this is my fridge. Very happy camper.