Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108545 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from
26-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

The service was great. I ordered the dishwasher at 10pm and 9am the next morning it was in place. They even removed the old one. The dishwasher itself is super quiet- sometimes I have to check it's actually on. It's simple to use. The only thing is how well it dries but you can set it to an intensive dry (instructions in manual) and that seems to help.

05-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMI40M05AU

Quick delivery, easy process. I was a little annoyed a week or so later the brand I purchased were giving extras away if you purchased. Didn't get anything except what I bought. Overall service very good

24-May-2014

Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

• Fisher & Paykel Gas Cooktop CG603DNGGB1

Products arrived at scheduled time; one critical reason I use your company is that I don't have to wait around (or orgainize someone else to) for deliveries.

12-May-2014

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBA63S451A

• Westinghouse Gas Cooktop GHR17S

As I had expected

04-May-2014

7.5kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAS28461AU

Quick online ordering process, Delivery guys were professional, helpful took their time to make sure the machine was correctly installed.

24-Apr-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

So far so good, very happy

24-Apr-2014

Bosch Washer Dryer Combo WVH28440AU

I love it - great options to choose from and is a quiet machine compared to my last front loader

7kg Bosch Dryer WTV74100AU

Very nice machine makes life so much better

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBA13B253A

the delivery guy topped off your service with a smile and placed it where required.