Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108543 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from
26-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

The service was great. I ordered the dishwasher at 10pm and 9am the next morning it was in place. They even removed the old one. The dishwasher itself is super quiet- sometimes I have to check it's actually on. It's simple to use. The only thing is how well it dries but you can set it to an intensive dry (instructions in manual) and that seems to help.

05-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMI40M05AU

Quick delivery, easy process. I was a little annoyed a week or so later the brand I purchased were giving extras away if you purchased. Didn't get anything except what I bought. Overall service very good

24-May-2014

Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

• Fisher & Paykel Gas Cooktop CG603DNGGB1

Products arrived at scheduled time; one critical reason I use your company is that I don't have to wait around (or orgainize someone else to) for deliveries.

12-May-2014

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBA63S451A

• Westinghouse Gas Cooktop GHR17S

As I had expected

04-May-2014

7.5kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAS28461AU

Quick online ordering process, Delivery guys were professional, helpful took their time to make sure the machine was correctly installed.

24-Apr-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

So far so good, very happy

24-Apr-2014

Bosch Washer Dryer Combo WVH28440AU

I love it - great options to choose from and is a quiet machine compared to my last front loader

7kg Bosch Dryer WTV74100AU

Very nice machine makes life so much better

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBA13B253A

the delivery guy topped off your service with a smile and placed it where required.

21-Apr-2014

7kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAP24160AU

Very good , really solid and much quieter than my previous machine. This washer does hit move around when in the spin cycle. A good number of programs and instructions are nit complicated . I had one problem with the wool cycle which shrunk my daughters favourite cardigan , previously washed safely on the Electrolux.

20-Apr-2014

7kg Bosch Heat Pump Dryer WTY88700AU

Excellent!
I did some research online before buying this and it has not disappointed. I upgraded from a 2nd hand tumble dryer, so after reading reviews, was ready for an 'adjustment' period whilst I got used to the new functions.
I don't have to keep the back door open to stop condensation in the laundry (and other rooms!) fogging up the windows. That will keep heating costs down in winter.
Emptying the water reservoir and cleaning the fluff filters is so easy after each use. I've not had time to test all the functions - but did one today - I washed a woollen scarf (label said dry clean only) and dried it in this dryer and it came out perfect.
Yes this is an expensive dryer, but it will not disappoint.
It plays a brief quiet tune when the cycle is finished, but continues to intermittently tumble afterwards to reduce creases. My washing is not hot or crisp when I pull it out (like it was in my old tumble dryer) and given the little amount of lint in the filter after doing towels, seems to be much more gentle on the laundry. Like others, I wish I bought this machine years ago. This is my first Bosch home appliance, and based on my experience so far, won't be my last.

19-Apr-2014

8kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAY32540AU

Still early days as I've only used it a couple of times. I have always owned a front loader machine but never one this intelligent.....I have always just thrown the clothes in added a full scoop of powder and picked the programme.....with this machine the programme gets chosen first, the display informs you as to the maximum weight of laundry to be inserted and then weighs the laundry as it's inserted into the drum and displays how much washing powder is required. Fabulous money saving features.

19-Apr-2014

7.5kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAS28461AU

Easy to operate, quiet, large choice of settings. A pleasure to use.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

No comment, installed in a rental unit so have not personally used the appliance

Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

Would of been good had I actually received it... Why show an appliance when you can not reasonable control when you have the stock in line with when the client actually paid for the required delivery date.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS68M12AU

Easy to use and good the top rack for chopsticks etc. Big enough for pot and pan plus daily dishes. I set timer every night but when open some dishes are still wet. So I need open the door forawhile to let dry.

7kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAP24160AU

I have had a a Bosch previously so knew what I was getting, but the new model is that much better. Could not be happier only hope it lives as long as the last one.

Bosch Dishwasher SMU68M15AU

• LG Microwave MS3840SR

This an excellent dishwasher. Its specs seem the same as the more expensive Bosch - just the faceplate differs. Is is frugal on water and power, which means I use it more often, which I like.
It cleans very well - nothing has come out dirty so far. The cutlery tray is especially handy compared to a vertical holder, but dirty cooking utensils need to go on the cup tray.
It is VERY quiet! I have an open plan lounge and kitchen, and it simply can't be heard. An important consideration if you run it at night, as I do, though there is a start delay.
Sometimes pans don't come out completely dry, but there is a setting to dry longer. I don't mind this at all, because it means it is using as little power as possible to dry the plates, which is part of why it is cheap to run.
Being a geek I note that the sprays are pretty high pressure, which helps cleaning. There is a quick wash setting, but do note the full wash can take 2 hours. This is a time thing more than a cost or water thing.
I am very happy with my purchase.
As per my vendor comment, I paid for installation and it was easily worth it.

Bosch Washer Dryer Combo WVH28440AU

Much quieter than our previous machine. Easy to use and has the sort of functions you want. Would recommend.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS40M08AU

Good. However requested AM drop off and was told by the driver early in the morning it would be dropped off between 2 and 4 pm. Lucky I actually was at home and never received a call an hour before hand. Notes were all on the invoice but disregarded by delivery people. Must be a guide not an instruction. This will definetly way heavily when having to buy more appliances. Not as reliable as I thought it would be.

Good price!

7kg Bosch Heat Pump Dryer WTY88700AU

Love this dryer

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBG43S450A

Early days, but cooking performance seems excellent, external temperature good, some minor quibbles with the controls

Bosch Gas Cooktop PBH615B9TA

• 600mm/60cm Westinghouse Electric Wall Oven POR667S
  • Smeg Dishwasher DWA315X

Prompt follow up from order. Kept me informed on supply of appliances requested and information on alternatives for the dishwasher that was temporarily ot of stock (only 7 days delay so waited for that).
Delivery was on time and very friendly staff.