Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108478 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

Service rating : Fantastic service, kept us informed the whole way and did what they said. Very curteous delivery guys. Would highly recommend using appliances online!!!
Product: So far so good, very happy

Bosch Washer Dryer Combo WVH28440AU

Service rating : Easy to organise and delivery on time! Have already recommended Appliance online to other people I know! Thank you
Product: I love it - great options to choose from and is a quiet machine compared to my last front loader

7kg Bosch Dryer WTV74100AU

Service rating : Great company to deal with no hassles what so ever, everything was as they said it would be,the delivery driver was the best we have ever had.
Product: Very nice machine makes life so much better

Bosch Dishwasher SMS63M18AU

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBA13B253A

the delivery guy topped off your service with a smile and placed it where required.

21-Apr

7kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAP24160AU

Service rating : Very quick , efficient and courteous service . Everything was completed as arranged in the expected time frame.
Product: Very good , really solid and much quieter than my previous machine. This washer does hit move around when in the spin cycle. A good number of programs and instructions are nit complicated . I had one problem with the wool cycle which shrunk my daughters favourite cardigan , previously washed safely on the Electrolux.

20-Apr

7kg Bosch Heat Pump Dryer WTY88700AU

Service rating : Easy website to browse and purchase on. Pictures of everything makes it easier to compare (without having to go into a physical store somewhere to physically see the items)
Product: Excellent!
I did some research online before buying this and it has not disappointed. I upgraded from a 2nd hand tumble dryer, so after reading reviews, was ready for an 'adjustment' period whilst I got used to the new functions.
I don't have to keep the back door open to stop condensation in the laundry (and other rooms!) fogging up the windows. That will keep heating costs down in winter.
Emptying the water reservoir and cleaning the fluff filters is so easy after each use. I've not had time to test all the functions - but did one today - I washed a woollen scarf (label said dry clean only) and dried it in this dryer and it came out perfect.
Yes this is an expensive dryer, but it will not disappoint.
It plays a brief quiet tune when the cycle is finished, but continues to intermittently tumble afterwards to reduce creases. My washing is not hot or crisp when I pull it out (like it was in my old tumble dryer) and given the little amount of lint in the filter after doing towels, seems to be much more gentle on the laundry. Like others, I wish I bought this machine years ago. This is my first Bosch home appliance, and based on my experience so far, won't be my last.

19-Apr

8kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAY32540AU

Service rating : This is the second purchase I have made from Appliances Online and on each occasion I have found the ordering procedure and delivery service to be excellent.
Product: Still early days as I've only used it a couple of times. I have always owned a front loader machine but never one this intelligent.....I have always just thrown the clothes in added a full scoop of powder and picked the programme.....with this machine the programme gets chosen first, the display informs you as to the maximum weight of laundry to be inserted and then weighs the laundry as it's inserted into the drum and displays how much washing powder is required. Fabulous money saving features.

19-Apr

7.5kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAS28461AU

Service rating : Reliable advice re machine, prompt delivery, courteous notification of time of delivery, best price for washing machine, easy online purchase, warranty extension appreciated.
Product: Easy to operate, quiet, large choice of settings. A pleasure to use.