Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108242 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

Service rating : No Comment
Product: No comment, installed in a rental unit so have not personally used the appliance

Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

Service rating : Service was good although you left it to the day before to advise me my delivery could not be made and with no reasonable time frame to actually expect the item I ordered. Can't complain about the refund service
Product: Would of been good had I actually received it... Why show an appliance when you can not reasonable control when you have the stock in line with when the client actually paid for the required delivery date.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS68M12AU

Service rating : Very fast delivery and no needed to pay extra for delivery which is save cost.
Product: Easy to use and good the top rack for chopsticks etc. Big enough for pot and pan plus daily dishes. I set timer every night but when open some dishes are still wet. So I need open the door forawhile to let dry.

7kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAP24160AU

Service rating : I placed my order on the phone and the guy could not have been more helpful. All he promised regarding service and delivery was excellent. I would not go anywhere else now that I found Appliances on Line, my Son, my daughter, my friend all recommended it and it lives up to its promise of customer service.
Product: I have had a a Bosch previously so knew what I was getting, but the new model is that much better. Could not be happier only hope it lives as long as the last one.

Bosch Dishwasher SMU68M15AU

• LG Microwave MS3840SR

Service rating : Good as always. I paid to have the new dishwasher installed, which I recommend. They take all the packaging away for a start, and an under bench fitting is not trivial.
Product: This an excellent dishwasher. Its specs seem the same as the more expensive Bosch - just the faceplate differs. Is is frugal on water and power, which means I use it more often, which I like.
It cleans very well - nothing has come out dirty so far. The cutlery tray is especially handy compared to a vertical holder, but dirty cooking utensils need to go on the cup tray.
It is VERY quiet! I have an open plan lounge and kitchen, and it simply can't be heard. An important consideration if you run it at night, as I do, though there is a start delay.
Sometimes pans don't come out completely dry, but there is a setting to dry longer. I don't mind this at all, because it means it is using as little power as possible to dry the plates, which is part of why it is cheap to run.
Being a geek I note that the sprays are pretty high pressure, which helps cleaning. There is a quick wash setting, but do note the full wash can take 2 hours. This is a time thing more than a cost or water thing.
I am very happy with my purchase.
As per my vendor comment, I paid for installation and it was easily worth it.

Bosch Washer Dryer Combo WVH28440AU

Service rating : Great service as always, easy process and love the next day delivery.
Product: Much quieter than our previous machine. Easy to use and has the sort of functions you want. Would recommend.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS40M08AU

Good. However requested AM drop off and was told by the driver early in the morning it would be dropped off between 2 and 4 pm. Lucky I actually was at home and never received a call an hour before hand. Notes were all on the invoice but disregarded by delivery people. Must be a guide not an instruction. This will definetly way heavily when having to buy more appliances. Not as reliable as I thought it would be.

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

Service rating : Absolute fantastic service, especially to takeaway the old and replace with a new appliance. Staff very friendly and accommodating!
Product: Good price!

7kg Bosch Heat Pump Dryer WTY88700AU

Service rating : I thought it was a great service. Delivery was on time and very efficient.
Product: Love this dryer

600mm/60cm Bosch Electric Wall Oven HBG43S450A

Service rating : Best price and excellent service- ordered the oven Monday at 9.30 AM, delivered Tuesday 8:00 AM
Product: Early days, but cooking performance seems excellent, external temperature good, some minor quibbles with the controls

Bosch Gas Cooktop PBH615B9TA

• 600mm/60cm Westinghouse Electric Wall Oven POR667S
  • Smeg Dishwasher DWA315X

Prompt follow up from order. Kept me informed on supply of appliances requested and information on alternatives for the dishwasher that was temporarily ot of stock (only 7 days delay so waited for that).
Delivery was on time and very friendly staff.

11-Apr

7kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAP24160AU

Service rating : very good service
Product: very happy with the machine